Wednesday, June 12, 2024

We Are One

 
Even if I risk you say, "oh, noooo, not again!" - this is us. ESE (upper corner on the right side of this is the for the occasion colored logo) stands for "vote for diversity".
We blabber in many a language and we accept and respect other believes, religions and whatever.
And I am proud to be a tiny member.
 
Really, at a Christmas-Brunch standing next to a Muslim who chats with a Jew about... food. 
That is ESE.
The Indian colleague who really tries to understand and if she fails we just switch to English.
The Polish guys who try hard and mix, if necessary.... My Brazilian mC who just keeps on talking in "his" German until I understand...
At ESE we are PEOPLE - a good sign to join Tom´s Signs2, right?

OK, you can (mis)interpret the fists, but please do not. 
History will not repeat itself cause... you see all colors rising.

"We" are all colors, all ages, all countries and.. respect.

 Henry 🦁
 

 To respect...
 
And for Tom - it seems like Henry visited the Rochester Scottish Pipes and Drums!
 

 And to music in general, I got another history-snippet, if you care just scroll down. 
As I type I´m freezing. 8C/46F outside, heating is off. Summer?



10 comments:

  1. Yes,we all have to bend and stretch a bit in this world. Even 2 people of the same race and religion and who might live next door to each other. You made a super point though. Thanks. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is so true, Erika.
    I can sadly get into a fight with my own Brother till I cry...
    To Togetherness, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is so cold, and no heat?! Love your ESE, it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yupp, no summer here :-(
    But great company to work for!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a great sign for the day, Iris.
    It is cool here too but tomorrow they say we will get 28˚C. We'll see if we do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christine, and glad we are.

    ____

    magiceye, if you need a job...


    ____

    RedPat, yes, a good sign and YES to 28C!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, respect and get along with everyone.
    At 8C I would definitely have the heating on. We have 14C right now outside and I have my heating turned on an hour ago.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maybe I should ... 13C... just where is summer???

    ReplyDelete

Have your bait here (ummm... bite! ;-)....)