Sad as it is - this is a sign - for Tom´s Signs2 - that we need security.
No weirdos in cars trying to kill people can get in and on top....
Isn´t this sad?
I went on my own and really wasn´t sure... good or bad sign we have this.
... from a place nearby (where Jägermeister is from). Crazy, huh.
More next Wednesday.
I´d like to learn your thoughts.
Yay for all the security being there or nay for it has to be?
Anyways, let me end with FUN!!!!
Again, your opinion: Strange or great that apart from the leading musicians all are "old and white" - sorry, I found no other description in my mind and I am old and if not bumping into something ( > blue mark) am white... or deep red if center of something. Like when the very huge and dark chef in Cuba gave me a big hug... everybody was looking on and I FELT my face was burning.
Just cause I said "hi" and "good bye" and gave him an origami-tip each and every time.
I thought that´s how to behave!
How is security in your place - as crazy?







24 comments:
...yes Iris, the world is over populated with weirdos, but you have Henry to guard you! Take care and be well.
I did feel safe, Tom. At moments, though... signs to come... you never know. You don´t need a car to kill people. To Henries everywhere!
Hello,
Where I live, I am not seeing security as much as you have there.
I may see more in the city area today during my hubby's medical visit later. I live in a rural area, surrounded by forest and not many people. I hope you are feeling better! Henry is a good guard.
Take care, have a great day!
Lots of activities, dear friend Iris. Nice to see the Red Cross vehicle. Henry is a good guard.
Much love and hugs 🫂 🤗 ❤️ 💖
Well, you have Miney with you! Henry is in our hearts! And makes great days, too!
It was a fun event, dear friend Linda. From Henry and I: Much love and hugs!
It is good to have support around when there could be troublemakers in the area. Usually they aren't used which is nice.
Good signs. Toronto just had fatal shootings at a city festival the city is in an uproar.
Security in my area is pretty nonexistent. But the two towns in our county are quite small. Only about 25,000 people in the whole county, which is about 124 per square mile I think, including the towns.
Unfortunately the world has changed and not for the better.
That's something we don't see alot of here, red cross vans. unusual to see that....have a nice week.
I echo Bills thoughts ... Unfortunately the world has changed and not for the better! Security for many events has been tightened.
I do like the image of Henry on guard.
All the best Jan
I am happy to see security people but also a bit sad that it is now necessary. There are certain places and days in Adelaide when police teams are more evident in certain streets, by certain buildings. And of course for major events, security guards are necessary too. I remember as a child in the mid-north there were police who were assigned to different parts of the town and they walked in pairs through the town centre and around neighbourhoods, along the beach road, getting to know the people and the kids, warning young "new" drivers about proper road behaviour etc and everyone was friendly, knowing they were looking out for us.
I suppose you are right, RedPat. Especially the second part!
Horrible. Here you rather fight with knives and axes or swords.
We are the second-biggest city in Lower Saxony. Many (like me now, too!!!!) have no work, speak no German etc, etc. Religion is a huge problem, too.
Unfortunately I have to agree...
It was not even a hot day!
Yes, And I sure am thankful they brave through this!
In our little town back then, Seesen, I near to never saw police - it was not necessary! At least in the daytime.
And in "normal" life I see no police here, either. It all started with Angela Merkel´s naive words, "all refugees welcome". It was few women and kids that came. Says it all. They had to endure the wars! Or... have to.
Security is good, but it was would wonderful if we lived Ina world where we didn't need it. I don't think that is going happen. :( hugs-Erika
The world has gone insane!
I´m sadly with you... Hugs - we can dream.....
Yips, long ago already.....
Post a Comment