
We went to the Okercabana (german) yesterday, my brother and me. Got rid off the shoes and ran barefoot in white sand. Had a beer and talked about heaps of stuff. It was good and ended up with a yummy Pizza.
Amongst other he tried to talk me into having a family. He thinks I will some day regret it bitterly, not having kids. I dunno. I just can´t imagine that way of life for me. And he said, at the moment he can´t see it for himself either. Who knows what life´ll bring.
Later I finally got my new washing machine. It´s smaller and hence fits better in in my small kitchen. It was "cheap" (the cheapest I could get), which means it doesn´t show the time needed to finish. That´s crap, but, well...
I packed stuff for the weekend, watered my plants - I hope they make it 'til Monday evening.
Then I watched Toy Story. If I hadn´t known I wouldn´t have guessed that Buzz is spoken by Tim Allen - he sounds different in Home Improvement.
I ended that day with Queen "Live in Rio 1985".
Freddie was so sweet there.
Brian May got a chair and started "Love of my life" - no other instruments involved than the guitar.
And not Freddie did the singing, but the fans.
Freddie obviously enjoyed it so much! Partly he joined in but mostly he conducted, eyes closed.
Meanwhile he said in an unostentatious way, "you sing very nice".
Touching, that was.
And Ingo´s point of view was, have you seen one concert, you´ve seen it all. Naaah!
I didn´t finish, hence, I know what to do on Monday evening.
In three hours I´m on my way to my family`s place. My brother said there is a take-away where you can get good doner kebab. After all those scandals on rotten meat used for doner I never had one. Maybe I give it a go.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Have your bait here (ummm... bite! ;-)....)