▼
Monday, August 18, 2014
Heino Never Was My Teamleader
When I started my job at cgs in 2002 I was introduced to a colleague named Heino - funny enough from East-Germany.
I´m really bad at memorizing names but I sure as hell knew his family name was not Müller, yet that´s how he answered the phone like just a few secs later - very confusing!
It was a joke, certainly...
We had our ups and one bad down, yet we are great colleagues still, despite him working in Braunschweig, me still in Wolfsburg. Heck, at times we chat along just like that.
Would he like that energy drink from pic above???
Nope, I´m pretty much sure!
He grew up in East-Germany, yet I bet he got teased a lot/enough about Volksmusik-singer Heino.
This Volksmusik-singer - being born the year my Dad was born as well.... - he restarted his career lately and teamleader went to a concert.
Actually quite impressive.
Volksmusik-singer Heino put in Heavy Metal and other modern music to his work. Just to imagine my Dad... nah, my Dad hated modern stuff.
Teamleader came back proudly wearing a t-shirt with the motive above and as on the official website - couldn´t go by this stuff and will put it on his desk tomorrow.
By golly, I´m a "Mama" after all, huh? ;-)
Hope he likes it and does not say, gaaaahhhh, ooold stuff, eh?!


Heino drink, the can looks cool!
ReplyDeleteAnd I do remember seeing Heino on Tv when we lived in Germany.
ReplyDeleteUhhhh, on TV - I´d switch channels quick ;-)
ReplyDeleteOh I know all about being teased about a name Iris.. you can't imagine how many people start singing 'amazing grace' or 'your grace' when I meet them.. I'm so over it :)
ReplyDeleteGrace, this is about teasing due to a living peron - I got your point, though!
ReplyDeleteNot the flower, don´t tell me you saw that flower, it´s about the (Wiki) "for controlling the diameter and size of the pupil and thus the amount of light reaching the retina. The color of the iris gives the eye its color" - gahh, a thousand times, huh ;-) - but at least people make a connection, no?