Monday, October 27, 2014

W-W-W-Winter Time



Pic from my office, the sun rises whilst I´m still alone in the office.
Oh, but what a hard price!

We switched again to winter time – despite more than 70% are against it. But Merkel sticks to it cause Europe does :-(



It does not save any light, it´s dark when I drive to work anways it only gets dark more early in the afternoon.

Dunno why, I was driving Ingo´s Skoda tonight, trying desperately to find a place to park the car (ha-ha, see a pattern here?). And suddenly I was on Jacobson street, driving towards my parents’ house, the sun was shining bright.
My Mum stood in the entrance, waving hello to me with her red jacket on and I thought, have a close look – she won´t be around forever.

Why? Why do I dream anything like that?! That´s cruel, stupid mind!
Seesh. I also wonder why my parents never speak in my dreams. Or why I never get close enough to them. Or why whilst everything else looks real they kinda fade.

Next moment I was in Karlstreet, where we lived before and had tar I my hair. And Bro was with me.

Any logic around here?
Ok, I was near Karlstreet today – walked up to our bakery while my car got winter tyres.

It´s a nice area, really:



Nicer than where we live now, I have to admit...



I could´ve taken a larger tour - because... putting off summer tyres and putting on winter tyres took them 60 minutes.
And another more than 5 to get the darn bill ready. Hello?! They sure aren´t from the fast side there!

Gah, no, I don´t like this half of the year, dark and cold.

No visit to the city today but something warming instead: We made Solyanka:



And afterwards I´ll peek into the "neighbour´s" again - just look at the drawing to the left:



And my place:



Yes, we both buy at IKEA, the Gilmore Girls and I :-)

2 comments:

  1. I hate when the clocks change too! Specially in Europe you leave home in the dark and return in the dark!
    Glad they don't do it in Perth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luckily at least I return in light on normal work days. But, alas, driving to Bro now - not fun, being nightblind!

    ReplyDelete

Have your bait here (ummm... bite! ;-)....)