Tuesday, July 21, 2015

I Could Get Used To It



Ingo came home Friday with yummy fish-burger-patties, he bought all they had!
Yummy!

He also bought this:





And on the bbq they went!
The left fish-holder was a pressie from my Mum btw...



Ingo then had his fish and later cut mine, too:



Please note the red and yellow monks, hugging each other - salt and pepper, from my Mum... oh, do I miss her. Sad btw: Ajahn Brahm´s books aren´t available in English. Not here, not via amazon, only as audio :-(
They offered to search at antiquariats, "second hand bookshops" in expensive.
When I´m back in Perth I´ll try myself...
Tips on where to look for them are welcome!

It tasted ok, I could get used to it. After all it´s healthy, right?

We then played Mau-Mau. Fun.



I could get used to that, too.

6 comments:

  1. The fish stuffed with dill sounds nice! Can't remember the last time we had a fish bbq. Actually about a month ago my husband went fishing with 2 friends and brought home some fish that he cleaned up and then grilled in the oven... Big mistake! The kitchen smelt of fish for ages, never again, only outdoors now!
    I like that salt and pepper set, very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ewww, so sorry about the kitchen-smell!
    Do you also like black and white? Because... I´d bought them in those colors right before, filled them, then Mum showed up with these... Since then they sit in the dark, I have no use for them anymore.
    Wanted to give them to SIL when she loved black and white so much - just to find the monks in blue and yellow. Mum again...
    Thanks for reminding me of that cuteness of her again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I make it a point never to eat fish who are staring at me. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that is some excuse ;-)
    Was a tad creepy indeed, though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks fantastic! But what I REALLY want to know is WHO WON the card game?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me, certainly!
    No really, mostly me... poor Ingo. He usually takes it like a man, though.

    ReplyDelete

Have your bait here (ummm... bite! ;-)....)