From the Lion City - see here... and NEW: here!!!
...such a nice splash of color!
Just what a kindy needs :-)
instant spirit lifting. such a nice corner.
Spirit lifting, well said!
It's so pretty Iris, I bet the kids love it!
Yes, Sami, I guess so :-)
I bet they do too Iris, just walking into the building would put you in a good mood ☺
Yes, I really want a mural on this house, too, Grace :-)
What a pretty sight!!Ah! all those colours!
sweet little mural to brighten up that corner and so welcoming for all those little ones who come by!
That is lovely!
Have your bait here (ummm... bite! ;-)....)
...such a nice splash of color!
ReplyDeleteJust what a kindy needs :-)
ReplyDeleteinstant spirit lifting. such a nice corner.
ReplyDeleteSpirit lifting, well said!
ReplyDeleteIt's so pretty Iris, I bet the kids love it!
ReplyDeleteYes, Sami, I guess so :-)
ReplyDeleteI bet they do too Iris, just walking into the building would put you in a good mood ☺
ReplyDeleteYes, I really want a mural on this house, too, Grace :-)
ReplyDeleteWhat a pretty sight!!
ReplyDeleteAh! all those colours!
sweet little mural to brighten up that corner and so welcoming for all those little ones who come by!
ReplyDeleteThat is lovely!
ReplyDelete