Ohhhh. On my way to work soon.
After a loooong break, health- and Corinna-wise.
May I ask your Hubby in case, Sami?
What if I get lost?!
Ingo went with me to the huge place - was it behind the main train station back then, too?
Mural(s) taken when I last met our dear host, in SC Carousel.
We should´ve met this February, latest...
It´s November and "numbers rise".
Maybe I should stop worry and...
And doesn´t that guy make the perfect letter "e"?
He was really there, I didn´t ask him to sit there.
I don´t want this:
Ohhhh... I´m so afraid I mess it up.
17 years I worked with men and now... women.
Railway.
No idea of that!
All new. No fighting, please says Henry 🦁
It´s 45 minutes!!! My legs still hurt from the "test-run".
This is for Sami´s COLOURFULWORLD Monday Murals.
ohhhh... I cannot remember names or faces. Takes me ages and peeps think I´m arrogant, which I am not!!!!!!
I stop now and have a go at all the other murals from around the world :-)
7:45 I take off. To be there at 9. I am stupid... I am German...





You are NOT stupid. It takes time to learn so many new faces and names. On their side they only have to learn one, that's you.
ReplyDeleteHow does it feel to be saying "on my way to work now" - must be good and it's always nervewracking on the first day, takes time to get to know people.
ReplyDeleteTake a deep breath and go with it.
ReplyDeleteYou are not stupid. It is just that some of us take ages to remember names and faces and I am one of them. Just relax and you will be fine. Yay! You can do it.
ReplyDeleteThank you all. Oh. I so hope I find the way tomorrow, I get lost so easily....
ReplyDeleteSTOP putting yourself down. This is NO way to start a new job, Iris. You MUST be positive, not self denigrating.
ReplyDeleteLOVE that mural that is POSITIVE! Good advice, too.
HI Iris, yes back then it was behind the station, Acker strasse.
ReplyDeleteDon't worry about not remembering names, not everybody is good at that. I'm good with faces, but can't remember names. Take it easy, you can do it Iris!
Thanks for participating in Monday Murals, I was actually at Carousel last week and went past this mural.
All the best xxx
You are not stupid and don't worry about not remembering names: it happens to many people, me included.
ReplyDeleteIt's more important that the others learn your name and who you are!
All the best.
I am starting to make tentative plans to return to Australia. When you start planning too, get ready for a serious shock at the increased cost of airline tickets.
ReplyDelete...good luck today, show them your stuff!
ReplyDeleteYou'll be brilliant!
ReplyDeleteI'm a bit late, Iris, but good luck.
ReplyDeleteNice murals. Good luck with the job. Working with women is the same as working with men.
ReplyDeleteBack To Work And Feeling Wanted - All The Best This Week - Stay Strong
ReplyDeleteCheers
Love the murals! I'm sure you'll do fine. You're not stupid, just stressed.
ReplyDeleteYou are NOT stupid. It takes time to learn names and faces. You will be perfect at your job and everyone will love you.
ReplyDeleteI'm sure that it all went well when you got there!
ReplyDeleteThank you all - I had to remember but two names today as most work from home :-)
ReplyDeleteDavid, yes... I fear that price already! But as far as I know WA is still closed.
Oh, we live in such a weird time!
Sounds like it went well today and that's great. You should learn how to relax and not put yourself down. Really, you're smarter than you think!
ReplyDeleteYour first day is done and I hope it went well. And I hope you didn't get lost.
ReplyDeleteThat was a really good idea! I hope your first day went well.
ReplyDeleteNice finds.
ReplyDeleteOh yes -- please Eat Well & Laugh Often.
And -- Stay away from Corinna. 🙂