From the Lion City - see here... and NEW: here!!!
A lovely post for the last day of 2021. Hope you have a wonderful New Year Eve. Wishing you and yours Happy New Year 2022!
Thank you, I wish the same for you!!!Dance a bit, huh?
Oooh that is so romantic, I love it. All the best for you, Iris!
Just got your card, thank you!!!! Understood it all by myself, too :-)And wish you the same!
...Iris, may you and Ingo waltz through a Healthy and Happy New Year.
Happy New Year!
I love this old movies too. Especially if I become remembered about special moments. Think about food in Italy !
I adore Fred and Ginger! Happy New Year!
I love watching them dance! Happy New Year!
It has been a VERY long time since I danced cheek to cheek with anybody. I think the last time was my own wedding. Fred Astaire does dance really well.
Smooth! So romantic :)
Have your bait here (ummm... bite! ;-)....)
A lovely post for the last day of 2021. Hope you have a wonderful New Year Eve. Wishing you and yours Happy New Year 2022!
ReplyDeleteThank you, I wish the same for you!!!
ReplyDeleteDance a bit, huh?
Oooh that is so romantic, I love it. All the best for you, Iris!
ReplyDeleteJust got your card, thank you!!!! Understood it all by myself, too :-)
ReplyDeleteAnd wish you the same!
...Iris, may you and Ingo waltz through a Healthy and Happy New Year.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year!
ReplyDeleteI love this old movies too. Especially if I become remembered about special moments. Think about food in Italy !
ReplyDeleteI adore Fred and Ginger! Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteI love watching them dance! Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteIt has been a VERY long time since I danced cheek to cheek with anybody. I think the last time was my own wedding. Fred Astaire does dance really well.
ReplyDeleteSmooth! So romantic :)
ReplyDelete