There is no summer.
21C / not even 70F.
I accepted the hardest work day of my life.
We tried to safe data from 7:30 (I prepared this from 6:00 am on) -12:15 and later, after a break of 45 minutes cause we could not look straight no more added another guy and kept going till 2:30.
We are WALL-E!
I saw a lot at VW, but this tops it all.
And it´s always the little guys who try to safe the "Earth" aka project.
Private life like with these guys...
I grew up with ABBA, loved them and, being German, never understood the text as kid, never understood how unhappy they actually were.
Always keep going.
That´s what I do. I. Me.
Reward? A summer, maybe?
Hung up this happy-thingy but even my helper, Henry 🦁 (I´m too fu#### small to hang it up better by myself)...
I cannot relate how native English speakers can stand music.
If I have to listen to "Volksmusik" I want to scream and run away.
Also German Pop-Music drives me mostly mad.
Herbert Grönemeyer is one of the few I even like, or Udo Jürgens, we even went in big, fine clothes to a concert!
Smart people, fine text.
The rest... dumb. As many an American/English-speaking based groups, but my brain can choose now if it wants to listen or just hear.
How do native tongues take this, can you choose, too?
ABBA were as unhappy as I am now and we pretend all is good, just I will not appear as avatar 😏
No summer? Sad.
Next meeting 07:30 Monday. WALL-E(s) will be back.
I love my new work, but it´s... very tough right now.
And this is just project Frankfurt, I have another, too.




Happy or not, ABBA's music was delightful! Sorry it was such a grim day. Every job, even the ones we love, have those and we're always glad when they're over. Summer doesn't officially start till around the 21st, but I know what you mean -- it's been pretty chilly for the season. I love your bunting!
ReplyDeleteIf your partner would be by your side it would be OK...
ReplyDeleteSummer comes and goes here. Things will get better for you and at least the people at work all work together on the problems.
ReplyDeleteThe weather has been crappy here too. Raining and windy here today. Sorry to hear about your work, hopefully it will get better.
ReplyDeleteIt's probably been less hot here than normal- thus far.
ReplyDeleteI loved ABBA too, but in the beginning, here in Australia, they played Mama Mia so often on the radio EVERY DAY, I got sick of it. But later I came to enjoy most of their songs. I had no idea they weren't happy until after they broke up.
ReplyDeleteThat sounds like a very tough day at work and another one soon, but easier days will come. A day with sunshine and warmer temperatures will help and I hop you get that soon.
Love Henry helping with the string for hanging.
Love Abba! Your work, wow, they must be happy with you!
ReplyDelete