Friday, February 06, 2026

FFO - What Nonsense, Misha!

My face for Nicole´s FFO



And something to laugh.
 

Really, why can´t people cover their mouth when yawning - I really cannot look away fast enough and have to see what they just ate... and btw.... no eat or drink on Transperth....






"Coming from Lower Saxony is a source of pride. But coming from Braunschweig is a privilege."

And for CJ:

 

Henry´s alter ego, the Black Swan

Also I apologize... I have a hard time to adapt to this time zone. So, blogging s a bit on the low side... And... it is not 1 but 8:47 AM...

Time btw: Monday 10.00 AM; SUPER BOWL!!!!!


40 comments:

  1. ...Iris, enjoy your summer. It's so cold. here that I only go out when it necessary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tom, I am sorry - I thought you love the cold and snow!

      Delete
  2. Hi Iris! First of all, thank you so much for the comforting words you left at my blog. I love that sweet police dog. They are such loving creatures. That FFO logo you did for Nicole is amazing. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Arnoldo, you´re very welcome and 19 years sounds like a happy, long life. The logo is by Nicole! No false feathers for me! ;-)

      Delete
  3. Thanks Iris for bringing a big smile to my face for using my FFO Logo. Brilliant. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Nicole, for providing the logo! To a great weekend, hopefully not too cold!

      Delete
  4. Hello Iris,
    I enjoyed all the funnies! I never looked into a yawning mouth, now I do not want to. The police dog is cute and I love the Black Swan.
    Have a great day and a happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, not a pretty sight, those... cover your mouth, please!....

      Delete
  5. Happy Friday... thanks for the laughs. I particularly like the Kermit sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are on a holiday Iris so you might as well take some blogging break too. Or not feel bad for it. You know we'll be here when you get back. But of course, I always enjoy your blog so when you do blog, it's a good thing. And lucky you with the Superbowl at 10AM. I would love that! Have fun!!! And be warm. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to keep all the memories and the blog is the best tool for it - for me at least. And if you join - all the better, hugs!

      Delete
  7. Anonymous2:51 PM

    Very cute piece for FFO and thanks for the smiles! -Christine cmlk79.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the police dog and all the other marvelous faces in this post! I am often pistified too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, such a cutie. eh? So fearless!

      Delete
  9. You made my day! That scene from "Lucifer Rises" is my favorite. I wish the writers had left Castiel badass. They turned him into a Pinocchio (wanting to be a real boy/human) for a bit in the middle. He was badass in this scene. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in Lucca, where Pinocchio was born... bet he felt with Castiel!

      Delete
  10. Iris have a lovely holiday! :) Wonderful funnies today. Have a lovely Friday and a beautiful weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Maria, we sure had internet-problems, but aw, well, a great time!

      Delete
  11. I agree with Kermit. It is still really cold here!
    Enjoy! Say Hi to Grace when you see her.

    ReplyDelete
  12. 100% PISTIFIED - Having Said That , Bring On The Olympic Games

    Big Hugs ,
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cccccold... hugs to the hot weather (Winter Olympics on all the time)

      Delete
  13. Just loving the dog and cat photos. Ah, to have an animal that would actually like to wear a hat!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome police dog photo ~ all the funnies are great ~ lol ~ wonderful black swan ~ hugs,

    https://anartistreflects.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. aawww what a great police dog!
    Pisstified made me laugh out loud! Thanks, I needed that.
    I 'watch' my cholesterol too sometimes...
    Black swan is awesome.
    When your bodyclock is adjusted, are you going to post some photos of Oz?
    Happy Friday,
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Am at it... sooo many pics and videos!

      Delete
  16. Dear friend Iris, these are wonderful ❤️
    The police dog, the cat, Kermit.
    Love this 😀
    Sending you warm hugs 🫂 🤗 and much love ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hihi, thank you - much love and warm hugs on the way!

      Delete
  17. Love Misha and agree with CJ Kennedy, for a while Castiel was a bit wishy-washy. I always cover my mouth when I yawn, except when I am home alone. I never eat on the bus or train anyway. The police dog is a good one allowing the pink hat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes to ALL that! Reading I had to yawn, but as no one is with me...

      Delete
  18. A lovely mix on your post :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wonderful post, Iris. Loved the funnies and the pisified cat. Now you are enjoying the warmth, have a great holiday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - sadly back already...

      Delete
  20. hope you are enjoying the heat of Perth, no doubt it's the total opposite of home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too cold for the season, I was told, but better than Germany!!

      Delete

Have your bait here (ummm... bite! ;-)....)