Saturday, February 01, 2014
Perth XVIII
Over the weekend we just relaxed, Monday (25th) we went... yep, to the city, where else? ;-)
I wonder, how often do you recognize tourists from overseas, not Great Britain, cause they head to the wrong side of the escalators? Maybe even looking up to the signs?
At first, I admit, it happened to us, too, despite having been in this country often...
And certainly, when we were back home, it happened just yet again cause we were used to using the left side.
Same with avoiding to bump into someone, gah!
Well, we did some arty stuff that day, walking around the the tower buildings, isn´t this cat too cute?
And it´s as active as my cat is...
And, yep, that´s as close I get to having a cat.
But guess it´s better that way - after all we´re out in one time-piece near to 10 hours every working day...
Interesting as well, this pear:
Which reminds me I should eat an apple... oh, maybe later.
This is kinda weird, no?
Is there a theme, I didn´t quite get it...
Beautiful...
The clear blue sky, the warm temps... being happy to be in the shadow.
And here? Grey and cold.
Majestic, no?
I love, love, love these houses - and those purple trees!
This is was what I actually did not want to see, knowing very likely we´ll get it over here...
I very much prefer trees like these!
Oh, I so wish I could join the Fringe World Festival instead of being stuck here...
Perth XVII
Perth XVI
Perth XV
Perth XIV
Perth XIII
Perth XII
Perth XI
Perth X
Perth IX
Perth VIII
Perth VII
Perth VI
Perth V
Perth IV
Perth III
Perth II
Perth I
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













2 comments:
Lovely pictures Iris. I'm actually preparing a post about street art in Perth, but I have to look through dozens of photos taken over the years...plus a bit of research about their creators.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Sami, next post is about Penguin Island, remember? :-)
I´m looking forward to that post of yours!
Have a great weekend, too! xx
Post a Comment