Today we go and give our "voices" to the Elections to the European Parliament.
Which way will Europe go?
Will our tiny voices make a difference?
Europe is in chaos.
Let us hope going to give our voice will make a difference and we get back to where we once were - a thriving country!
I am very, very sick of our politics.
But if I don´t vote I lose out totally.
Wish us luck Europe will be on the way up again, soon - and next time we visit this Perth former mall it will be full of life again!
Henry 🦁
Atm I´m working for Oslo, Norway.
(Too) many colleagues are still without a project cause Europe... the world? goes down the drain.
We need to form a strong Europe again where countries help one each other - maybe we have to focus on Europe for a while, too. When Europe is strong(er) again we can work with "the world" much more effective, too. 💙💛
My hopes are... low.
People... WOMEN in history fought for everybody to vote.
And so many gave up. They just don´t go.
We WILL go! Let´s fight for a better tomorrow! Well... with voices 🙂
Addendum:
Expectation: Long queue for voting.
We were the only ones. An elderly couple on the way in when we were done.
The volunteer staff didn´t need our ID, just the paper.
Ingo said, we look German, we speak proper German, we popped up early, enough proof.
Did we vote?
For more thoughts on life, please scroll down, I found something interesting!









...the world is in chaos. Life is better together and apart in tiny pieces.
ReplyDeleteVote wisely and hope for the best. 🤞
ReplyDeleteVoting is our right and our duty to our country-we have a huge vote coming this november. I have vote every election since I became of age and I also want to honor those women that fought so we could vote-so it is important.
ReplyDeleteMore rain this morning-super ugh. I don't watch news any more how can one tell what is the truth anymore-didn't realize Europe was also in caos like here in the states. our world is in trouble for sure.
Have a good week-glad you have your job too hugs from the lake
It is important to vote which I do every time there is an election. We are all still recovering from the last 4 years. Hopefully better days ahead.
ReplyDeleteUS Citizens will be in the same boat come November. Before the 1960 election my kindergarten teacher told us to go home and tell our parents: Don't be a goat. Go and vote.
ReplyDeleteWow -- that's bizarre, just you two voting. I feel we must vote and voice. Even if we lose, the voice has been put out there. Well done.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the elections
ReplyDeleteHope the election goes your way!
ReplyDeletemagiceye, Î did...
ReplyDelete____
Kathy, yes, I never missed a vote. Rain here in another form. And yes, the news... what for anymore, media is a lie. Yes, Europe is ... the world is..
People are... To the summer-festival we had on Friday, THAT is how the world should be like!
____
RedPat, I am so with you!
This was not for our country, this was for Europe - let´s see...
____
CJ, yes, vote or lose!!!!
___
Jeanie, maybe - hopefully - we were too early on a Sunday morning?
____
Christine, I hope it was better than luck... they really did not ask for our IDs!!!
____
gigi, I hope so, too. What I see is no good. World-wide...
I really can't stand election time. It's like the politicians think it's a free for all time to talk down about eveyrone else, they really do become like chiildren.
ReplyDeleteOne tiny voice might not make much difference, but thousands or millions of tiny voices will. It's a sad world these days and most of the cause, in my eyes anyway, is greed and money. Greedy leaders want to "own" other countries so make war. With money it's all about rich companies wanting more. They want more profit so they raise prices, then peole can't afford to buy so their profits show a loss so they raise prices. Or something. I don't really know the causes or how it all works but wouldn't we be better off if more people were satisfied with what they have? How many super-yachts does a multi-billionaire need? Religious wars are a very bad part of it all too. So stupid to kill people because they don't believe or live the same way you do.
ReplyDeleteAimz, here they behave like that all the time - I call our "chancellor" a smurf for a reason...
ReplyDelete___
River, I am SO with you!!!
They want more, more, more - wasn´t there a song by Billy Idol in the 1980s or such? Nothing has changed.
The "Green" company wants all for "Mother Earth" and takes huge cars or planes to get to meetings, hmmm... I use teams, online...
OK, yes, sometimes I visit you and need a plane for that, too. But that is because Ingo refuses to invent beaming.
Religion is yet another weird topic. Let people believe as long as they don´t hurt others. Which seems to be impossible for one, but one group.
I am very glad we met in person! And are still friends ;-)