The Award went to, yep, Brunswick. Lower Saxony is the first federal state in Germany that wants to end the disunion between "old" and "young" generations.Here in Brunswick the agency Mango developed the cellphone for seniors and got the award.
I remember how long Ingo was searching for a new phone suitable for his grandmother.
I feel a little proud on my town, that it is brunswick people pushing the idea - and being so successful.
The cellphone will be presented at the CeBit in Hannover, this german article says.
Actually, the article says, they developed the phone for the generation 40+, not for seniors. They wanted it to be used intuitively, without reading the instruction manual.
Ack! 40+?! That´s the "old" generation already?!!! Noooooo...
So I think for seniors they have to remodel it, make the buttons bigger, too.
Is it stupid to feel proud on what your town - or rather it´s people - achive, even if you are not part of it, just living there? Or does that just show identification?
No comments:
Post a Comment