Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Someone danced



... a little sundance? When I left the office, it was warm! In the car I put the heating off and into town I went by bike in a short skirt and a T-Shirt! :-)
Weird weather!

My apartment is still cold, though...

5 comments:

Flea said...

Sun dance, that sounds nice! Today we had a nice day of 21C degrees and no rain!! Tomorrow should be 22C and Monday the rain will be back for a whole week. I now switch a heater on in the bathroom and put my towel over it before I climb out of the shower, it's soo nice and toasty!
I hope your weekend is super!

Deanne said...

Hi Iris,

A short skirt in the sun sounds great, so does a sundance! Beautiful weather here until this arvo - but the Fremantle Dockers won a game of football against the other WA side today, so it's all good! Sorry I haven't written much - I am thinking of you. :-) Hope your fine weather continues, Dee

Iris Flavia said...

Hann, thank you, and yes, it´s still warm - though bad waether seems to be on the run already...

Deanne, nice to hear from you again! :-)
I hope you´re doin´ fine and are simply too busy to write much; I´ll check your blog in a minute anyhow.

Flea said...

What's keeping you so busy? I hope you are well?

Iris Flavia said...

Oh, Hann, thanks, I´m fine.
I´m the only one left here at work, so it´s a bit stressy. And then I felt so bad yesterday, Ingo came to keep me company, so no time for blogging either.
Today: Dentist, eeek! But maybe I can post a cool pic tonight :-)