Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Wild One

We went on a walk on the weekend - and guess what?
We saw this Pub/Café 70er CLUB (German):



Looks like my place, no?



As soon as the weather... (will it get better anytime soon?!) I take some pics of the fancy hairdresser round the corner, you can guess the pattern they´ve got everything decorated with, no?
Yes, I do feel home in this town!!!

We went to the Swedish Furniture Store to get some coffee for Ingo´s coffee-machine and I had to take Martorp with me:



What a strange name, not lovingly at all, I think. But then, I´m not Swedish.

Wild one... that´s the Snackbox Ingo made me for Monday:



Yummiest cheese on sticks, Olives with red pepper and with almonds, sausages and even mustard!
I could even taste all that.
Which is over, my colleague passed his nasty cold on to me. Just in time - Friday is another company meeting with dinner :-(

No comments: