
Man!!!
He does not like food from the Wok-Man.
But guess what he just ordered none-the-less?! Yips, Bami Goreng and some Lamb from the Wok-Man.
And despite the fact that I am not "allowed" to buy any more episodes of the Girlmore Girls... I have them here. And we watched nearly a whole episode together!
Allowed in the sense of my friend collects them and she thinks it´s darn stupid we both have them. So I always have to wait til she buys them. Well. At least I´m always the first to watch 'em.
Ahhh.. Today was a first also in the sense of wearing a skirt, wearing summer-shoes and having feet hurting... as every season!
Yay for life!
1 comment:
Mmm that does look yummy.
Duncan and I watch Gilmore Girls together all the time. We have borrowed all the DVDs from friends. It is such a great show.
Post a Comment