Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My Stripey Tiger Duck

Maybe you know Janosch, he is one of the best-known German children's book authors and he helped the Stripey Tiger Duck come alive, as you can see here (German, but fun).

Boy. Must be over 13 years ago now, we were with friends in... tadaaaa, Braunschweig (seems I got glued to this place pretty early) when Ingo suddenly was gone!

Then he was back.

With the little one you see in front, as a chain :-)



When I was in hospital yet again some time later, Ingo brought the bigger one to me.

And now I stubmled over this Brekkie/Lunch-Box!:



Don´t say I´m too old - I love it! And I know that Panama smells like Bananas all over (the books are available in English, too, btw)

Here is another "mature" person in love with the Duck.

And in Kassel once a year the Stripey Tiger Duck-Race (German) is on on river Fulda. You can adopt a Stripey Tiger Duck - the money goes to charity.

Oh, hang on!!! Right here at my PC is my silver-Stripey Tiger Duck my Mom gave me! A pin, with my name engraved! :-)

You have one, too?

No comments: