
So I was at my family´s place today.
To throw all my Father´s clothes away (to the Red Cross), so Bro can have the wardrobe.
I feel sad, kinda.
Mum was like, away, away with it all.
In one of his jackets I found two 10-Mark billets. Yes, it´s that long ago...
For lunch we went to a Chinese Restaurant.
They were sloooow, won´t go there again. Service, umm, what for?
The way to it was ok, but the way back... we had to stop every 5 meters cause Mum was out of breath.
There were posters announcing good prices for new houses, the next upcoming festival ... it took her forever to get the messages.
When Niece is born we really need to meet the counselor on dementia... it was frightening. Only moments, but they add up.
At least, wo-hoot, I found this:

Bro is working on my ring!!! Maybe he makes it till Christmas? Ok, kinda mean, but he wanted to have this as a Birthday-Pressie. That would´ve been in January...
Niece is due tomorrow, Bro is a mental wreck....
Oh. And Da Nico is on holiday - no Ten Without Ham :-(
2 comments:
We have a saying in our family - Can't complain about the service, coz there is none.
Have to remember that!
Post a Comment