
I´ll miss our Bakery, I tell ya - or at least one of the sales-women there.
When I pre-order a bread (which I forgot today, gah), she knows exactly who I am, I don´t even have to finish my scentence! When I say my name, she says, "yep half a "Glattes" for this afternoon, I wish you a great day!"
I think I mentioned before that Ingo uses my surname there, cause it´s way easier than his. I found it weird when she greeted him with Mr. K instead of Mr. S.
So last Sat when we turned up she gleefully greeted us with, "Ahhh, family K! :-)"
Felt kinda awesome, I´ll miss this village-like atmosphere (despite I hated living in the village years ago).
Family... sounded great! Secure. Whole...
On another note...
We´re back in Kindergarten.
The landlord did not sign our notice of cancelation for the apartment. K, they don´t have to, but we had no proof they accepted, right?
Here you have three months cancelation period. They could say they never got it and keep the bail money, right?
So my dear friend P advised me to put up another paper making sure they got it and sending it via certified mail - which we did yesterday.
From Karlstreet X to Karlstreet X, it arrived today. 6 Euros, thanks.
Got a letter (!!) from the landlord, she had said she accepts it/the date (no she murmured "ok", which can also mean, "ok, I´ll finish you guys off"), complained about the second letter (got it AGAIN) and said her Brother wants to see this apartment a month prior to handover-date - we should call him.
Hello?!!!! He wants something from us and they have my cellphone-number!
Oh... and ... they live here in this house, too!!! Gah!
Kindergarten.
1 comment:
Back in Kindergarten! If the landlord could sing, he would be proud of this (american) song. (I am) he is... .
Post a Comment