Not as beautiful, but it made me laugh: Just who lived there once? Or was this a "youth-club", seems to be from Teeny-magazine Bravo where "Dr. Sommer" works since many, many years.
Really, I wanted to get into that building, but when I saw this, I gave up: I was lucky enough to have seen two tumbledown houses without any accident. And yes, the second time I was over 20, we were three "girls", one torch with some batteries date unknown. It went dark and the place was an asylum in earlier years.
What a mixture. Still gives me the creeps remembering being inside as first one due to being the smallest ("entrance" was a window in the second floor).
Our unathletic member hung outside, it took her over 10 minutes to "make" it with our help.
If you turn around once thinking if some weirdo is in there, too... not a good idea.
Anyways, we skipped the inside and went on...
Kinda romantic, no? Not all romantic: The cold we still have to live with - the summer-stuff can´t be sold that way!
Instead... Santa Clause! Ok, this is just two new pillows, carried by Ingo ;-)
And after that we went to Split and had something yummy to seat: And here we found him: But he didn´t make it to our place, maybe he´s afraid of witches? By golly since I use that kid´s-spray my hair looks like this in the morning!
And weird things do happen over here!
This fella can´t believe what he´s seeing! Well, you wonder where I got the beautiful cup from if not from the Easter Bunny?
We stepped outside and... The sign says "Give away - please take what you like".
And something else nice: Niece telling me all about her Mum´s Birthday-party! I don´t know what happened, but suddenly this girl can talk!












11 comments:
That was a nice find Iris, and as for your niece..you know how it is is with us females, this is just the start of LOTS of talk haha!
Grace, oh, yes, there´ll be lots of talking in the future, I guess ;-)
I LOOOOOVE your RED teacup! Would you like to be my guest on my RED Alert series? All you have to do is send me some photos with RED, and I'll send some interview questions for you to answer. Then I'll post our interview and your photos on my blog!! What do you say??
I´d love to, on the way :-)
That looks more like a Valentine than an Easter Basket. Whatever it is, it's fun to find something. Happy New Year!
best... mae at maefood.blogspot.com
This is a fun look back Iris. That cup and plate are a great find. With Valentine's Day coming up in another month and a half, if you still have the cup and plate, you should be using it. I took down xmas yesterday and but up some hearts. They are a heart shape, whether it's Valentine's Day or not. Happy 2/1/23. hugs-Erika
I tried to leave a comment this morning but the captcha thing just keep spinning and I gave up. Let's see if this works...
ah ha, OK it worked, now I can leave a proper comment. I like your red cup and plate, I had two similar plates but one broke, I still have the other somewhere, I must look for it. Interesting that you chose a post from 2013, so did I, spooky huh! Happy Second on the Second! Elle/EOTC xx
LOVE that darling cup and saucer the Easter bunny left. I also like the chocolate Easter bunny. Thanks for sharing this with us as your second look on the 2nd, dear Iris.
Mae, thank you, here you find stuff all the time!
____
Erika, I gave the goodie away! So someone else can have the hearts - looking forward to yours! hugs!
____
Elle, over to check yours, spooky indeed! Also that you have such a cup, too!
Ack, blogger really sucks big....
____
Elizabeth it was fun to look for this - and find a memory from back then!!
The teacup is awesome what a great find. The chocolate bunny wouldn't have lasted long around here. Yum. Happy 2nd on the 2nd.
Post a Comment