Every day at 5pm they ring the bells for 5 minutes at the dome - by golly, it´s really loud!
So I made sure I go there earlier.
I needed the sight of some fresh green on this cloudy day and by golly, when I was inside, the sun made an efford to peek through the windows even:
Yes, I´m speaking of our cathedral, Braunschweig-people are funny like that.
You find people bending down, smelling the "stuff":
Because... it´s all about herbs like Rosemary & Co:
Eight year old sheep Emma takes care the grass doesn´t grow too long. Sadly she wasn´t there this time!
See why I love this town?
I went to the t-shirt-shop to pick up the t-shirts that were made for us. I said, I don´t have the bill. Actually I don´t even know where it is...
That´s ok, for K, right? Just sign here you got it :-)
We´re a major city...
The police, btw doesn´t count so much on help from above, they stick to Henry and his helpers:
Cold and cloudy. Yikes.I really, really want to visit Brunonia - the third-biggest Quadriga of Europe, 9,20m tall all in all, Brunonia herself is 5,30 m and I bet you have a good view over the city.
Just not in this stinky weather!
Hopefully one day I´ll make it, huh?
Tomorrow I quit work at 11:30. Niece is turning three years old!







2 comments:
They ring the bells 10 minutes! (4:50-5:00pm)After the noisy sound our favorite pub starts the happy hour:-)
And before that we check out Graff :-)
Post a Comment