Monday, December 21, 2015

Chances



Do you know the Simpson´s episode where Homer tries to build a BBQ-place?
Thanks to ALDI again, I have another handicraft project - just... this time hot glue is involved - which I only was able to read after opening the whole thing up.

Me - hot -> not good.

I started with the cold part:



It was kinda meditative to create all this - with one eye again.



No idea if I find the courage to finish these xmas-trees.
I managed to fight my fear of height a bit and went up - and down - four floors on the escalator, by myself, too. And the other day Ingo told me at Peek and Cloppenburg a man fell off the escalator and died.
(How???? Just how???)
Is that a sign?

I don´t know if I find the courage to go the hot-glue-way.
After all: Signs....

Last time a had a major eye-problem I found a real christmas-tree!

Keep your fingers crossed, as unlikely as it might be for another cute George coming over...

2 comments:

Revrunner said...

Now you're just showing off. "Just think of what I could do with TWO eyes." :-)

Iris Flavia said...

LOL - thanks for the 04:54-am-laugh!!!