Saturday, December 03, 2016
Last City-Visit
Yesterday we went a last time to the city, Ingo and I.
I went today, by myself, even twice cause I got something wrong.
We didn´t fight, no, Ingo sat in the car. Actually he still does.
In 3C, too.
He waits for a single-parking spot cause they´re not that likely claimed by someone who moves in or out.
Hence Ingo can cut off the battery of his old car, unlikely the neighbours have to move it from there.
Crikey! Over three hours and no one moves!
So unusual, so unfair.
Murphy´s law, huh.
Bet when he has a lot at least three others suddenly leave.
Would be good, I´d get my car into one, too.
And, yes, I know, we choose to live here...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Parking spots can be find and even harder to keep in D.C., too.
Parking is the same everywhere Iris, even worse at this time of year ☺ super reflections in first shot and WOW so much colour on the building in second, looks amazing!
Parking is a pain in the... always!
Oh, Grace, Ingo was trying for the top of St Katharinen in the first pic, but right, the reflection tops it!
The second is by also American artist James Rizzi.
Post a Comment