Thursday, March 23, 2017

Birds, Birds, Birds... Or...



The Early Birds And The Early Bird And The Summer Bird...

We´re rather the so-called early birds. I get up 04:40 - as I did when driving to Wolfsburg. I could get up later but would collide with Ingo.

I don´t mind, I surf a bit and take off BY FOOT to work 05:45 (before it was 05:12).

Iris K gets up early, too.
Then has like yesterday 4 cuppa tea, does the dishes, washing machine... and turns up after a 30-minutes drive sometimes around 08:30 - crazy!
I do that stuff AFTER work.
Yesterday she was esp late and didn´t even have time to have brekkie at home.

So she looked up online what´s on offer at Schnittchen and came to the office with a bacon-egg-roll (why. Why "Bacon-Ei"?! "Kaffee to go" :-(...)

She was hmmmm-ing and ahhh-ing so much I put on winter-clothes and ran for one before the offer was out, so I could have one for dinner.

You ask why the bag is so "crumbled"?
Certainly the roll screamed at me, "try me! Try me NOOOOW!!!" and so I obeyed, certainly!
I mean... what else can you do, right?

Y.U.M.

For lunch we had mangold with mustard-sauce and potatos - a first for me with the mangold and also so yum!

Not all about yum - A from partner-company Bredex (they developed Jubula - if you read/use it... developed in Braunschweig!) helped me heaps revealing the tutorial is called "cheat-sheet" - LOL!

Never heard of that but could certainly guess what a cheat-sheet is, having used some esp in history class back then ;-)

I don´t cheat (anymore), I do learn, right? RIGHT? Now that I´m an "adult" in "real life".

So far I think Jubula is really powerful, I finally seem to have a real, good goal - and friendly, quick help from A.

Who seems to be some gal having been spotted by Iris K today in a summer-dress - morno was 1C, day-temp 13.
I´m old??? Who cares, right? :-)
Life is good atm again, work-/learn-wise.

4 comments:

Sami said...

Can't figure out what Mangold is. I looked up and it shows as a red chard (vegetable) can that be?

Iris Flavia said...

Chard, yes - leo said it´s mangold in both languages but Wiki sure knows better. Tastes a wee bit like cale. Will have the rest for dinner tonight :-)

Sami said...

yes that would be chard then!

Iris Flavia said...

Yupp, really yummy, but others say difficult to make.