Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Happy And Sad



When I went to ALDI yesterday I was much surprised Tom Tasty is available already!
Gotta e-mail ex-teamleader! Oh, and teamleader, too, we´re all big fans.

What made me sad...
Tom was 2,59.
I gave the checkout girl 59 cents. And a 5-euro-bill afterwards.

She hesitated and had a look at the register before giving me 3 euros back.
Sadly, I kid you not. She was in her end 30´s, I reckon.

Happy made me this yesterday: I e-mailed someone at a now partner-company and it was all informal and easy!
A even offered to come over and give me an introduction - I´ll have to find out what the conditions are, but I´m really proud our company now belongs to an IT-group.

Sad made me lunch time. Egg-rice without egg is somewhat disappointing, no?
But Iris K gobbled the other half down so I had no waste and nothing to take home to microwave and force in.

Spring takes a break, I guess. Weather rather miserable.

Tom Tasty is back - yummo!

4 comments:

Sami said...

She could have put the amount in the register and it would have calculated for her...or she could use her brain! Not very bright!

Iris Flavia said...

She waited for the register to show the amount, so sad!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

So Tom Tasty is spring tomatoes Iris? I'm finding some lovely sweet tomatoes here at the moment, makes all the difference. Some people are just so used to using a till they don't even try to work it out ☺

Iris Flavia said...

Luckily we have Tasty Tom (as the actual name is, ex-teamleader mixed it up and since then we use that name :-)...), we have it all "good" time of the year, spring till mid-autumn.
Yes, she didn´t even try. I´m no genius but... this was too easy, no, ga-haaa...