Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Temptation



Oh, nos.... When I went to our old bakery yesterday on the way back home I found the SchnittStudio has closed down and they sell all their 70´s-stuff!!

I on purpose took the pic from a distance - if I get the phone number I sure as hell will call them and buy something(s)!

Aw, so sad, loved to walk by and enjoy the wallpaper we had at home, too!

One girl has a new project (lucky one!), the other moves to Berlin.
Chapter closed.

It should, for me, too!

3 comments:

Sami said...

It's always sad when a business that's been there for so long closes.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

I can see you enjoying 70's 'stuff' Iris ☺ so what's the news about your job?

Iris Flavia said...

Yes, Sami, they´ve been there ever since.

Grace, yes, those were happy times, the 70´s, careless, mostly :-)
Job-wise for me nothing new, sadly. Next Tuesday the new boss will see me for an hour. No idea what to tell him...