Tuesday, May 02, 2017

When That Happens



Maybe we do not have to wait till the moon embraces the sun to get better weather?

Though atm with Ingo not being able to walk (8-weeks-ban!) it doesn´t matter much anyways.
Flowers on hold still, sun is out, but it´s too cold.

Lunches, though, were yummy :-)



Sleeping in a bit helps, too.

When Ingo doesn´t feel like it I certainly manage to get it right (for myself):



Dinner btw...



I have to admit.
I´m a bit afraid I might get "depressive".
Just Friday a guy from a co-company came by to talk about testing to us and said, yep, all not really managable, costs too much.
So where do I stand?

Have to stay positive, right?



Still quite some time to go, but we will have enough on our Smart Rider to get "home".
(Hopefully get a ride from the airport, though...)
And I will "get my ### together and start training again soon.
Yes!

5 comments:

Sami said...

Perfect egg, I also like soft boiled eggs.
Good weather would help you feel more active and happy, hope it comes soon Iris.

Iris Flavia said...

Rainy now, Sami! Getting worse, but I try to keep up.
Thanks to Ingo I watch a documentary on DDR-food. Am cold AND hungry ;-)

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Sometimes i think we worry too much about what we eat. I mean we should try to eat healthy most of the time but not beat ourselves up if we have a few bad days.. can you guess I'm having a few bad days 😀😀

Revrunner said...

Nothing like a good-ol' DDR documentary to cheer you up. :-)

Iris Flavia said...

Grace, me, too, bad days :-)
Though radish, eggs and asparagus are healthy, no?

Revrunner, well, yes, it must´ve been crazy times over there! They had meals called Tote Oma (dead Granma), Kalter Hund (cold dog).... brrr. :-)