Monday, July 02, 2018

A-Fri-Ca Part II



Certainly, ENTE had to bring lions to The City of Henry The Lion, right?

He´s quite an honest artist, don´t you think?



Yep, that´s part of wildlife also:



One more set of African vehicle halls is to come.

Taking part again in Sami´s COLOURFULWORLD Monday Murals :-)

12 comments:

Sami said...

Love the lions, not the vulture...but it's part of African wildlife I suppose.
Thanks for contributing Iris.

Iris Flavia said...

LOL, yes, Sami, it´s part of life. Maybe I should´ve ended with a close-up of the Lions instead...

Tom said...

...thanks for this nice trip to Africa!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Oh yes.. that's real life in the wild Iris, it's the strongest that survive 😱

Iris Flavia said...

Tom, you´re welcome!

Grace, indeed, still I wonder who asked for this, LOL.

dee Nambiar said...

Very nice. These works look real and dreamy and the same time. :)

Bill said...

Those murals are beautiful and well done.

Iris Flavia said...

Thanks, you two, I sure hope to find more of his work.

Jeanie said...

Lions yes. Vultures no. But I guess that's what life is all about!

Iris Flavia said...

"Luckily" the second, too - a pigeon lies dead in our backyard. No vulture, so... big eww ahead!

Lowcarb team member said...

These are good :)

All the best Jan

Iris Flavia said...

Glad you like them :-)