Friday, July 13, 2018

It Comes From Above



I don´t know if it was the constant, dry heat, but you have to be careful these days walking under trees.
They seem to throw away their bark piece bei piece!
If it doesn´t land on your head you might step in.



I was at dm yesterday, it stands for drogerie markt, a drugstore or chemist.
I remember the days where you got shampoo, soap etc there. Times are a changing, look what I bought there!



Porridge with broccoli and pine kernels...



And white rice choc with raspberry and thyme. Interesting, not too sweet.
(And no, I´m not going vegan! Certainly not, I love meat way too much for this ;-) But I love to try new food.)

Don´t you hate this, too? You have three bottles and such a "lady" is in front of you.



And I´ve seen worse, too.
I leave you with something nice...



...the one and only :-)

8 comments:

Sami said...

Can't imagine porridge with broccoli, lol.
That lady sure has stacks of recycling, hope she let you go ahead of her.
Have a nice weekend.

Iris Flavia said...

It was my first porridge ever and I really did like it!
Yesterday I had no recycling, luckily! Usually they do not let you go first.
Have a nice weekend, too :-)

Jeanie said...

I love the porridge bowl! And you're right about how drug stores have evolved into mini-marts.

I'm usually the lady with the many bags of recycling (worse than hers!) But I try to pick times when others don't come and I always let people go ahead of me unless I'm nearly done! Especially if they only have a few or a small bag!

Iris Flavia said...

So it´s not just over here that you get food in drugstores.

Haha, LOL, then you can probably explain the reason for gathering those bottles like that :-)

Life Images by Jill said...

It is the time of year for porridge here, but unlike how my mum used to make it, I buy instant and cook in the microwave. We have many trees here in Australia that shed their bark. Have a great week and thank you for stopping by my blog this week. It was great to "meet" you.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Oh no Iris! I love broccoli and I love porridge.. but together 😱 That's waaaay to much recycling for one person, hasn't she heard there's a crisis 😉 Happy weekend xox

Iris Flavia said...

It was yum, Grace :-)
Yep, I get a crisis when stuck behind such persons just starting!
A happy weekend for you, too xox

Iris Flavia said...

Jill, yes, in Australia I´ve seen it a lot, too, but here it´s the first time I saw trees loosing bark!
I never had porridge before, I think it´s traditionally no German thing. Yes, nice to "meet" you :-)