Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Pizza-Pizza



I came into the kitchen to find Ingo like this, LOL!

We bought this apron in our holiday in Montecatini Terme, Italy, in 2015.



My SIL would tell us off for that, but it´s art, no?
Oh, and (European?) humor :-)



As you likely know how a pizza looks like there is no pic of that.
Was yummy!!

Brrr. Night temps down to 3C, daytime 15C, condo is cold, we´ll have to put on the heating, I guess.
Thursday at first they predicted 25C at daytime and Ingo planned a BBQ, but now it´s already down to 22C.
Summer is over, so sadly.



Lion of the day :-)

12 comments:

restlessjo said...

He looks a fun guy :) :) And well built! Maybe I would have preferred pizza but I love your little Florentine lion.

Iris Flavia said...

Yes, the apron is well built ;-)
Florence has loads of great statues - worth a visit!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Oh that made me laugh out loud Iris, you can tell the weather is chilly 😀😀

Iris Flavia said...

You´re welcome, Grace, laughing is healthy (the cold... not so much!)... :-)

Jeanie said...

This is GREAT! I love it -- although the shorts underneath are a bit of a giveaway!

Iris Flavia said...

Next summer we´ll take one without such long shorts :-)

Lois said...

Ha! That is funny!

Iris Flavia said...

That was the plan :-)

peppylady (Dora) said...

Now that funny. I don't think it would go big here in my small town.
Coffee is on

Iris Flavia said...

Well, yes, nothing for my old little hometown either, I think!

Lowcarb team member said...

Oh that's funny!

Our weather here in the UK has turned cool by night 5C but sunny by day, and about 17C … long may it continue to be like this, I do enjoy sunny Autumnal days.

All the best Jan

Iris Flavia said...

Today 22C is expected and we´ll have a bbq :-)
Autumn is at least colorful, winter will be hard...