Tuesday, December 10, 2019

T Stands for ConfeTti



... rain, I looooove...



This ole guy helped me with this:



Guess we´re the same age ;-)

Usually I start with the food, right.
Well, this was yummy but I kinda ruined the eggs! One minute too long!



I still have one of the "quickies", and, my, that woman must´ve moved like really quick!



Certainly, what´s to drink these days? Pressies :-)
This one is from Valerie, thank you again, yum!



Even the cuppa itself is in love!



And what else, with that history of the Düsseldorfer cartwheeler!

Lion of the day is as cute:



This is for Elizabeth and Bleubeard´s "T Stands For Tuesday".

26 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Guten Morgen Iris! Bin noch nicht ganz wach hier und trnke Kaffee. Freut mich dass dir der Tee gefällt. Eier in Senfsoße ist auch beliebt hier in Düsseldorf, obwohl ich Senf nicht mag. Der Rücksack mit Löwe ist klasse. Happy T Day, GlG, Valerie

River said...

That is not a stapler, it is a hole punch. Used for making holes in pages to put them into a binder.

Iris Flavia said...

A-HA, Valerie!!! Daher kam der Senf zu mir ;-)
Nur ein Spaß! :-) Der wartet auf die nächste Grill-Saison, hierfür hatten wir "Reste".
Ja, leider war ich zu schüchtern um zu fragen, wo der Rucksack her ist, wie blöd. Happy T-Day und GlG, Iris

____

Well, River, we call them Tacker, but either way, the good ole pal still does his job very well :-)

Ella said...

Hello Iris! I have never eaten eggs in mustard sauce! Maybe I'll try, although I don't like mustard. The backpack with Leo is very nice. Sorry to be late with my blog, but I work in Breda today ... and that is far from my house!
I wish you a nice day!
Hugs for you!

Iris Flavia said...

Ella, you hardly taste the mustard as mustard, it´s just creamy :-)
Yes, that Leo is cool, so sad I failed to brave up and ask!
No worries, I´ll hop by your place to have a look later :-)
A nice day to you, too! Hugs!

My name is Erika. said...

I love the art today Iris. We ar warm right now with rain-but last week we got lots of snow. It will all freeze once it gets cold again and our snow will be a solid block of ice. And that is interesting how you have mustard sauce on your eggs. I have never seen that before. But I bet it is good. I'll share a mug of vanilla tea with you too. Perfect for these dark days. Happy T day my friend. Hugs-Erika

Tom said...

...an interesting way to think of rain!

Iris Flavia said...

Erika, the sauce was done by hubby. It´s not too mustard-y, but rather creamy - if you care for a receipe, I´ll ask him.
Oh, I hate those ice-cold winters! I remember some where you just slipped into ice-spaces with your car, horrible!
To Vanilla-tea, hugs and a happy T-Day, dear friend!

Iris Flavia said...

Tom, thank you, well it is confetti, no?

Meggymay said...

I've never had mustad sauce on eggs, but yours does look delicious and so does your flavour of tea. Wonderful art I like the way you described rain as confetti, I'm not liking rain that much, but mabe its better than snow as it doesn't stay so long on the ground.
Happy T day wishes.
Yvonne xx

Iris Flavia said...

Yvonne, certainly summer rain is the best, not now, I do admit that!
Funny, I grew up with mustard eggs! Yummy and healthy and not too mustard-y, either.
Happy T-day, Iris xx

Linda Kunsman said...

fun art Iris! I do much prefer rain to snow. Love the mustard,not the eggs-never could eat them like this. That Leo backpack is so unique.
And I love your mug today:) Happy T day!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

I would like to drink my tea from such a cup Iris, it's loverly 💙 The backpack too, is it yours? I can just imagine either yourself or Ingo wearing it 😉

Anonymous said...

I loved your art piece, for hard boiled eggs they are perfect though, cool lion, and I Love the cup from Val! I agree I think that is a hole puncher. Happy T hugs oh and I would love to see the bull in your kitchen Kathy

Iris Flavia said...

Lionda, owwww. you´re like Hubby, he doesn´t like eggs much, either! They´re so healthy (yah, I know, as fish, which I do not like!).
I could bite my but for not having asked where the backpack is from! At least the mug is mine to enjoy every day :-) Happy T-Day to you!

____

Grace, sadly not my backpack!!! Two men, I did not brave up to ask as I was by myself...

____

Kathy, awww, no, I like the yolk still a tad wobbly!
The tea is from Valerie, the cuppa is ages old! :-=

Bull will pay a visit next Tuesday! Happy T-Day!

Divers and Sundry said...

Those eggs look good to me, yummm :) and the mug is perfect. Happy T Tuesday!

CJ Kennedy said...

Last week, a two day snowstorm. This week, two days of heavy rain with a cold front moving in. So the rain will flash freeze and we'll get a couple of inches of snow. Himself and I aren't planning on going anywhere tomorrow. Is it July, yet? Wow, that woman moved quickly and how quickly you must have sketched to capture her. Well done. I'll join you in a cup of vanilla tea perfect comfort for this dreary weather. I'm not lion. 😺 See what I did there? Happy T Day.

Lisca said...

Stapler? You have your words muddled up. You mean hole punch. But the result is the same. It's a lovely piece of art. You see even rain can produce something of beauty.
Vanilla tea sounds nice. That was sweet of Valerie to gift you that.
I must say, I do like that rucksack with the lion. Cool!
Have a lovely T-Day,
Hugs,
Lisca

Let's Art Journal said...

Great art, especially as we have rain today 😀. I've never had eggs with mustard sauce, but I would love to give it a try - it looks so yummy! Your new Rudolph mug is super cute - I love it! Wishing you a very happy T Day! Hugs, Jo x

Iris Flavia said...

I can do better eggs, Divers and Sundry! A lille softer inside is much better
But thank you :-)

____


CJ, May would already do the trick, but I´m with you!!!!
Hubby is fed up with me asking, "when is summer?!" ;-)
Maybe I took the sketches in winter and that´s why we were quick!
Ohhhh, if I had a cat I´d cheer to you to a cuppa! Happy T-Day :-)

____

Lisca, seems there are some different word for the same thing.... and rain is always beautiful!
To tea and lions, have a great T-Day, hugs, Iris.

____

Jo, ha, fun coincidence with the rain! Rudolph is an oldie, though ;-)
I only boiled the eggs (not that well even), the rest was Hubby´s work. Happy T-Day, let me know if you want the receipe.

Anne (cornucopia) said...

I love that lion backpack. I prefer rain over snow. I'm currently getting rain, but the temperatures will drop overnight, so the storm will end as snow. No thank you. I never had eggs with mustard. That sounds interesting. I like your sketch. Happy T-Day!

William Kendall said...

I do like that backpack.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Just stopping by to let you know I’m back online. Both my internet AND my phone were down. I walked to my foodie friend Sally’s to use her phone to call the phone company and Sharon who graciously left the message you saw at T time.

I complained to the phone company that my internet often goes down on Mondays. I bet Sharon is getting tired of hearing from me on Monday afternoons. I asked the repair person what the problem was and he said “a line down the block had broken,” and after he repaired it, he came here and reset my phone AND internet lines. This was the greatest early Christmas gift I could have received. Yes, I’m doing a happy dance.

I can’t possibly catch up with you at the moment, but I am simply grateful that you chose to visit and spend T time with me today. Thank you for that. Love the confetti and the the mugs. So glad you shared T with us this week, dear.

Iris Flavia said...

Anne, yes, that backpack is a bummer, sad I have no idea where you can get it!
Ewww, snow, sorry to hear! Yupp, the sauce is yummy :-)
Thank you the sketches were fun! Happy belated T-Day!

____

William, I´m really sad I didn´t ask the person where he got it from!
____

Elizabeth, this is horrible. I mean, great you´re back online and that you have your friends to help out, but weee, bad luck with that line!

Nice help came so quickly :-) And thank you for hosting, dear friend, it is fun indeed!

Anonymous said...

"Rain is like wet confetti" - I love that thought/image because I've never liked rain.

I've never had eggs with mustard sauce, but it sounds delicious.

The mug from Valerie is very cool. How sweet of her.

Happy T-day! Eileen xx

Jeanie said...

Now and then there are always egg issues! and I love the stapler -- never seen one like that!