Let me take you back to 2019, to Rotto!
This was a pic on the wall in a loo - ALWAYS have your cam with you, right?
But we saw these cuties (that my Niece called "rats") for real, too, and with them I join ...
... Eileen, so here goes:
But it was a fantastic arvo (Aussie for afternoon).
And I´m wearing that skirt right now, too. Bought it 2013.
I certainly got a souvenir, a tea-towel made by people with mental disabilities, so easy and nice and beautiful to support, right:
Henry 🦁... see the kitties to the Quokka´s side - happy Saturday!
Mind another history-lesson? (Source)
"The hidden inventions of great inventors
"Babbage was an important early computer pioneer who also suffered from double vision. He invented the first ophthalmoscope, which used a mirror to reflect light into a patient's eye.
The device also had an opening through which a doctor could look to see the inner eye. Babbage eventually abandoned the idea because the doctor he was working with was not convinced of the value and function of the device."
An early pioneer...








16 comments:
Quokka's are so cute!! (Bit of a fan of Babbage tbh) #SaturdaysCritters
Lovely.
Lydia, yes, they always seem to smile!
____
Anu, yes, it was fun!
Quokkas are adorable. The one in that first picture you shared made me smile in a big way. And nice you have that tea towel to remember the moment. You're like me still wearing clothes from back in the day. Hey, if you like them and they fit, I say go for it. Of course I do so I would say that, right? have a super rest of your weekend Iris. hugs-Erika
...cute little critter.
Quokkas are the cutest animals. Enjoy the weekend Iris
Thanks for sharing some critters I had no idea existed, and they are cute!
I have never heard of that creature before, Iris. A real cutie.
Erika, yes to all of that!! Ingo is the same, clothes-wise :-)
We are bad for designers but good for Mother Nature! Hugs on that!
___
Tom, yes,but they are wild animals still. Don´t touch, don´t feed. Many don´t stick to the rules,sadly...
____
Sami, yes, they seem to smile, just like sloths. Weird, beautiful weather here, hope you have as much fun!
____
Barbara, you need to visit Rotto :-)
____
RedPat, they are worth the journey! So cute. Yet, ... wild. No pets.
I've never heard of the Quokka. Cute in a Rodentia sort of way. They have front paws like our garbage pandas (racoons).
Love raccoons! Mostly only in the zoo, but hey make their way into "the wild"!
This critter is new to me but it is very cute.
Hugs are always good! Thanks for the fun photos!
What a cute critter! I had never heard of them. I love that you still have that skirt. I have some things in my wardrobe that are at least 20 years old. But why get rid of them if they're still good and wearable?
Quokkas are the cutest! Love your clever captions.
Bill, they always seem to smile :-)
____
Lavender Dreamer, yes, wish I could´ve bought that picture!
____
Sue, They live just in the next little island by Perth! I am so with you, why throw away good clothes! Especially this skirt, you can pop in your camera, so practical!
____
Shiju, they are cute, but sadly hid in the shadow, it was a real hot day...
Post a Comment