... would have had kids I sure would´ve been such a Mamma.
Sign found in Perth.
Eat*Drink*Dance!
This is for Tom´s Signs2.
And one more:
"Albert Einstein's creative and brilliant quotes
About being great
Great minds have always met with fierce resistance from mediocre minds."
He was talented in so many ways...
Henry's 🦁 alter ego, the Black Swan 🐣:



15 comments:
Hello Iris Einstein was brilliant Love seeing the swan again. How have you been? we are back to 99 degrees F here this week-a bit too hot to be outdoors.
happy midweek hugs from the lake
Oh, Kathy, that is 37C - a bit to cold for my liking ;-) Send the temps over, please....we have but 73F but hopefully getting warmer.
Meanwhile... have a dip in your wonderful lake? And give "him" a hug ( lake in German is male) - and your Larry, too! And yourself feel hugged as well!
Just had a conversation on this with my friend fK.
Did you need to be a mama to eat here? And nice quote. Einstein had some good ones, didn't he? And I had to laugh at your comment back to Kathy...37 degrees C is too cold for you, even a little bit. You need to move to someplace right on the equator I think-grin. hugs-Erika
...Sassy Mamma is a catchy named! Einstein's quote is fabulous. Thanks Iris.
Einstein was a complex man as well as a creative genius. It’s sad that popular culture has turned him into some sort of meme and lost the subtleties, such as his political life which was cut off when he fled from the Nazis.
best, mae at maefood.blogspot.com
Like the sign and the quote today, Iris.
Lovely sign and wise words as always!
I didn't know Einstein played the violin. Wow!
What a wonderful sign and a great quote.
I think I would have liked being called a sassy mamma, but probably didn't ever quite hit that attribute.
I think you can be a Sassy Mama with or without kids.
I love that he was a fiddler! Great sign!
They are beautiful signs you shared and yes einstein knew how to say beautiful things sometimes. And I also liked the name Sassy mama. But totally the beautiful black swan with her little one.
You would have been an awesome momma who surprised her kids every day!
Erika, hehe, I think I could´ve eaten in there, even Ingo.
Well, Perth had 43C, that´smore my liking! Yesterday was great, though, hugs
____
Tom, if I had had time I would´ve popped into that place. Yes, Einstein was some man!
____
Mae, yes, Einstein sure was more than his most-known formula - I´m glad I found these quotes! At work,too!
____
RedPat, nice I shared something "useful", or likeable!
_____
magiceye :-)
____
gigi, he was a man of many sides.
____
Bill, I was lucky to find both!
____
Barbara, you are funny :-) And sassy!
____
CJ, sassy I can do, I think.
____
Jeanie,yes, I think he needed this outlet.
____
Tine, I was lucky to see/find the sign. It´s always a challenge as Ingo goes so fast!
____
Sue, I think I would´ve been super-strict! But... who knows? Too late now.....
Post a Comment