Too cute, huh! To napping on the job!
And to railway hopefully soon again.
She sure is for...
And since I learned from Eileen in some countries it´s Father´s Day... 1980 Germany, Dad in first pic on the left.
He took his job very serious! In Germany Dad´s get drunk on that day.... As you see I wasn´t really happy about that! Dad just had one or two drinks, so no worries!
The second he titled "Only two people here are sober" referring to Bro and I.
So, to you who celebrate: Happy Father´s Day. How do you celebrate?
Henry 🦁
Have a crittery one!




26 comments:
Tama has such a sweet face! Those photos are delightful, and your dad’s Father’s Day celebration sounds just right.
Thank you, yes, a cute find thanks to FB!
Yes. My Dad was some man...
...keep roaring, Iris.
Tama was very cool and pretty.
I´ll give that to Henry, Tom ;-)
And on the job every day!
Happy Father’s Day. Here it is tomorrow.
Here it is in May, I think (we have no kids, my Dad long gone)....
ROAR...to you too! Have a beautiful weekend sweet lady!
Both cats are very cute, Iris.
Oh my! I LOVED Tama's story. That's just wonderful. And lovely Father's Day pix too.
I also loved the Tama story! So wonderful.
And Henry the cat is also very cute. He looks like my Ronnie.
I didn't know in Germany dads get drunk on Father's Day. I have never heard of that!
Enjoy your weekend,
Lisca
Hello Iris,
I enjoy the story of Tama saving the railroad! Cute kitty!
We will have a special dinner with hubby and son tomorrow.
Cute Henry look a like. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great day and a happy weekend! PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.
Thank you, the same to you!
Thank you, RedPat :-)
Thank you - yes - to cats (and Dads).
Yes, even young men who have no kids yet... drunk!!!!
Yes, so cute, huh - there are many cats "work in this! :-)
Oh this is such a sweet story. I love trains and cats. If I go to Japan, I must visit this place.
The story of Tama is wonderful. Have they thought about replacing her? Probably no other cat would do the same. My Dad didn't do much drinking, and Father's Day when I was young didn't mean much, but when I was older and working I always bought him a box of his favourite cherry liqueur chocolates.
Dear friend Iris, I saw this video a long time ago but I watched it again. I love ❤️ the cat and the story.
Love and hugs 🫂 🤗 ❤️
Please take pics then - wonder if she got someone who took over!
Oh there are videos of cats high-fiving peeps at train stations - I´ll share when I find more :-)
Here even teens - boys and girls - roam the city drinking on Father´s Day (it´s allowed in Germany).
Hihi. I got my sweet dentist Mon Chérie as thank you - she called me at work the next day. She ate them all in her break and the next patient said she smells of booze - how could I dare!!!
Last time Ingo brought her one in my name ;-)
(They´re seasonal here).
Yes, soooo sweet, dear friend Linda - much love and hugs on the way, oh, rain, thunder and lightning here, soooo beautiful!
It's interesting how people switch things up a bit in different places. My Dad would have loved to go fishing on Father's Day, with my brother, not me. He was of the generation and the mind set that women didn't do those things. AUGH!
I am in love with TAMA, What a sweet story ... made me smile. And Meo, what a hoot :) As for Father's Day, we celebrate with gifts for Dad and his favorite meal. I have two Father's to celebrate. My Husband (who tells me every year he is not my father :) and my son who fathered both of my beautiful and smart Granddaughters. You don't celebrate Father's Day?
So you asked about things to see in USA. I can't tell you abour Idaho because we moved from there when I was still a baby ... I do know it is full of beautiful mountains and they are famous fro grwoing the Idaho Potato. Another good place to see mountains is Aspen, Colorado. And Colorado has a lot of interesting places to go. They have ski resorts in the winter if you enjoy that. Utah has famous red rock formations, Then there is the Grand Canyon in Arizona. California is a beautiful state to visit as well. New York and Chicago are great cities to visit especially the Red Wood Forests ... much to see like the Statue of Liberty in New York and you haven't lived if you haven't visited "The Bean" in Chicago. Oh I could go on and on, but you are better off looking it up on your computer. At least there they have pictures. So I do hope you get to travel again some day. Happy Father's Day to your husband (if it applies) and have a beautiful day, Iris ...
Andrea @ From the Sol
Post a Comment