With this "with sugar" GÖNRGY I join Elizabeth´s T. Was yummy.
The journal:
Only good thing: Now at the company they know how it is when Ingo suddenly is out!
They fail to train a new dude. Since years!
Tuesday: New mailman. "Iris Flavia?" Ummm. Now no surname?! At least a bit German he spoke. To refugees who integrate, work and learn our language!
0.7C in Perth - in 9NEWS!!!!
Ingo didn´t have a stroke. That is the only good news. Electric shocks, CT, MRI, they have no idea what is wrong. It is so scary. And again I cannot eat properly out of fear.
Tomorrow a meeting from fE with mK upon what´ll happen to me. More fear.
Wednesday: No news from fE.
I am the saddest!!! "Death in Paradise" is over! Christmas- season and the inspector asks his visiting Mom (Mum from Great Britain) on the phone to bring "the items": Brussels Sprouts!!!! I once had those in Cuba - forget it - not the region!!!! They need frost! (I ate them).
Sadly no Harry at the end.
Thursday: Got Toy-Story 1-4 from amazon. Didn´t play. I´d looked forward to this so long.
Ingo got an old device that made it play.
Friday: Summer party at ESE. fE and fK wanted to "sneak" me in. fK´s wife even offered her place for me. But the rules are strict and certainly colleagues know I´m not fK´s wife.
I´m on hold, job-wise and it so hurts.
Have Buzz Lightyear (Toy Story) right here and he turned.. old! Yellow-ish... But he comforts me a bit. And still works!
I´m in "self-pity-mode".
BUT Sun is shining and it warmed up - yehaaaaa!
Weekend: Saturday: Toy Story!!!! Cause... balcony was no option. We have a park 5 minutes away on foot, no one would care about kids being fun and loud.
Noooo.... Kids yelling, SCREAMING non-stop in the neighbor´s garden. Physics, huh. It is LOUD!!! Respect? Not a thing these days.
It is sad.
This is the "next generation"? "Me-me-me-me"???
The parents: I am not to complain. Of course. I only live here, too.
Park - 5 minutes!!!!!
Sunday: Woke up to Ka-BOOOM!!!! Heavy rain, thunder, lightning, awww, soooo beautiful!
To SUMMER!!!!
Ingo thinks my plants will survive - yikes, I planted some only Friday!
Odessa on TV. Oh, so horrible. People - YOUNG people - some don´t even care anymore to seek shelter when alarm starts. I am so thankful I can live in a country where there is no war.
Some in the docu even speak German, a good German! Yes. They are our neighbors after all - I cannot even read their language... They speak good English, too.
How can one man... well we had this before, too often...
Munchy:
Henry 🦁
Back-pain, hand... oh....










38 comments:
What season of Death in Paradise are you up to? And is it the final final episode or is there another season ? I have 14 seasons on my shelf and need to buy season 15. When you buy from Amazon (or anywhere else) you need to specify which region your country is. For example, US is region 1 and those will not play on dvd players set to your region unless you have a multi region player. Australia is region 4, so when ordering I have to specify region 4 though sometimes region 2 will play also. Some movies and shows are region free, so they play anywhere. the number is printed somewhere on the dvd cover and is usually very small. I will send a picture by email.
Is ingo's hand still not feeling? He may have nerve damage of some sort. Silly company to not train someone new for his position. That wouldn't happen here. People get trained in several positions so there is always someone who can step in when needed.
Amazon Germany never asks for a code! And so far all work out. It´s a weird world. I mean... we have the year 2026!
Yes, Ingo´s boss is stupid - now he "get´s the bill"... Ina former colleague´s company two with the same job were not allowed to drive in one car to be on the safe side.
Yes, Ingo thinks it´s a nerve, too - next Monday he´ll see the doc again....
Oh, and Death in Paradise, I have the whole set, both Christmas-editions included - all done. Buhuu....
...Iris, why are so many things scary for you???
Good morning your sketches always make me smile-happy new week Hugs from the lake
Hoping you you have a better week. Scary stuff...hopefully you;ll get some answers
Too bad you didn't get into the party...but I get it. You don't want to ruin any work chances. And I hope they find out what is wrong with Ingo's hand. At least it's not a stroke, but still. Scary stuff. And glad he got those videos to play for you. I think I've only seen Toy Story 1 and I should rewatch them all sometime. They are very clever, aren't they? I hope the cherry cola cheered you up...and I hope your back is feeling better too. We had lots of rain last night and also this morning. WE haven't had a good rain like that for awhile...usually just showers and grey skies. Have a wonderful rest of your T day. And take care of that back. hugs-Erik
I'm so grateful that Ingo didn't have a stroke. I hope they can figure out what is wrong and fast. I hope the work thing happens soon -- probably a smart decision not to be at the party. Why take a chance.
Because Ingo is chronically sick, Tom. 2008 he nearly died.... I had to take care of everything and that was scary and for years it was hospital, hospital, hospital....
That´s good, Kathy, happy day to you and hugs as well!
We´ll see next Monday.... maybe....
Yes, let´s see what´s or if something is in for me, job-wise and Ingo hand-wise.
Yes, Toy story is so sweet And Tom Hanks as Woody and Tim Allen as Buzz are the best!
Back... nah. To a great Summer´s day, hugs, Erik (I buy an "a" ;-)....)
Yes to all of that, Jeanie!!!!
I always enjoy your journal drawings, Iris. I hope they fix Ingo soon.
Thank you, RedPat, and yes! To health!
My wife loves cherries and cherry flavoured things, but not colas. She doesn't like beer either, but I managed to convince her to drink a cherry beer. She didn't dislike it.
Iris, I'm so sorry abut Ingo. I know how scary this is. I have had the same with Mr. M. for years too. Sending healing energy for both of you.
Death in Paradise is great. Season 15 (with 8 episodes) has finished a while ago and I'm waiting until they do another one. I watch it on BBC iPlayer. (illegally)
Ingo's hand sounds scary indeed, but so good to know it's not a stroke. And then your back....
Hope you both feel better soon.
Happy T-Day,
Lisca
On our Christmas Market you can get hot cherry beer :-)
Thank you, dear Nicole. Pancreas, hand, now my back, too - oh, ack!
LOL, I might not mention what you have in "()" .. ;-)
We´re some household atm.... hilarious.
Cherry cola - ewww sorry it's not my favourite, the salad looks good. The medical industry is much the same here, there are plenty of doctors out there who have no idea what's going on, i hope Ingo manages to find some answers.
Sad it´s the same all over. Ingo has an idea what´s wrong. We´ll see next Monday!!! (It´s Tuesday".
I had had heart-problems and a 3-months wait for an app!
Sorry to read about Ingo. I hope the doctor can find what's wrong with him.
I went down a rabbit hole looking for DIP episodes. I get them once a week on PBS. We are on reruns of Season 14 right now. We didn't get the Christmas specials. I look forward to seeing Season 15.
As always, love seeing your calendar and images. Too bad about the party, but I think you made a wise choice.
I think your cherry cola sounds good. Thanks for sharing with us for T this Tuesday, dear Iris.
I am so sorry 😞 to hear about Ingo, dear friend Iris. 🧡 I hope 🙏 the medical professionals can help him.
Your sketches are lovely, they always make me smile 😃 😊
Henry is adorable.
Much love and hugs 🫂 🤗 ❤️
Didn't Even Consider A Stroke - Bummer For Sure With The Hand & This Whole Aging Thing - Dig That Baby Henry Cub
Big Hugs ,
Cheers
Your summer salad looks good.
I hope Ingo gets good news about his medical issues.
Sending good wishes.
All the best Jan
Hi, Iris! I hope Ingo gets better quickly! Oh, we don’t like Brussels Sprouts at this house either. Happy T Day. Foxy Stamping-Sharon
Sending good juju to you both! Could his hand just be carpal tunnel syndrome? I will hope.
Surely a job will come for you soon. Hugs to you both.
Amazon never asks, they only sell, it is up to the customer, you, to check and ask for a specific region. But as long as it plays that's the important thing.
Well, so far Ingo is just delayed till Monday again.
To DIP! Sad about the Christmas-versions missing.
Yes, would´ve been awkward to go to the party...
Thank you for hosting, dear Elizabeth! It´s fun!
Thank you, dear friend Linda - at least Ingo is not in pain.
Thank you, much love and warm hugs on the way.
Well, as FIL always say, you have the choice: Get old or die...
Big Hugs back and Cheers
Thank you - good wishes he can need, or... we.
Sharon, I LOVE Brussels Sprouts but it needs to get frost and try that in Cuba ;-)
Thank you, Sue I´ll ask Ingo to tell the doctors of that syndrome. I so hope for that job, exactly that job....
The summer salad looks delicious 😋
And it sure was!
Post a Comment