With this way too exclusive coaster by Paul Moro from Freo I join Nicole´s SITAR and Gillena´s Smile:
... with this drink:
Monday: Went to Ingo´s doc, he sent me to hospital with with that tummy. Said I have an app at the dentist the next morning, "OK".
Tuesday: Dentist had a look, polished the sharp tooth all is fine! But I crunch my teeth, hence I need braces for the night. The smallest tool was still actually too big, what else.
Denstist assumed the OP can be done outpatient, haha.
Took a taxi to HEH, Nice driver, at HEH, everybody super-friendly, bed neighbor very chattery, loved to talk about her travels throughout Australia, Mexico and wow she had visited places! Surprise dinner: Instead of butter I got jam aw, well.
And I was in the little park - with an ice-cream!
Later carers tried my venes here and there, oh, sorry, once more.... argh.
Another chief physician popped through, stopped cold, "I have the very kindle you´ve got, in that lovely color!, and gave me a huge smile #how to win doctors over ;-)
Weekend:
Saturday: Just pills, no infusion, Carer comes in, grabs my leg, "all OK."
Belly: swollen :-( Urine still does not find it´s correct way.
Hot, hot shower and the doors stayed closed! Here is chaos.
Sunday: First set of laxatives, 1\2 l mixed with 1\2 l water, One toilet... we managed,
Munchy:
This was a week I... More to come...
Happy Sunday for now!















24 comments:
ONGoodness. What a week you've had. So sorry to read about the blood and the procedure. You drew a great example of it.
Thanks also for sharing your drink with us for T this past week, too, dear Iris. I hope all turns out well.
Thank you, Elizabeth - and that was the good week! I still wait for the outcome. But: No pain! :-)
Good thing you're undergoing all the tests and treatment. Soon you'll be fitne!
...Iris, I hope that whatever they did gets you to be feeling great again.
Thank you, I hope it´s nothing permanent...
Thank you, Tom!
That's quite the ordeal, Iris. It doesn't sound fun at all, but it does sound like you are in good hands and with caring and compassionate medical personnel who are doing their best to care well for you and keep you comfy as possible. I hope things go well for the rest of your time and that your test results help them treat what's going on.
Cute coaster and all the best to your health Iris, what a week!
Thank you, Jeanie, I hope so, too!
Thank you, Christine, way too precious to use and I have more to share! To health for everybody.
They sure are testing everything, Iris. You should be all cured by the time that they finish.
I hope so, RedPat. So far, not so good...
My dear friend you are really going through the medical mill. I do hope they find what is the problem and that it is something simple and able to help you. Sending you healing energy always. Thank you for joining in with SITAR.
Get well soon, dear Iris
Have a good week
Thanks for linking to SundaySmiles
Much love
Thank you, dear Nicole, hopefully tomorrow I get good news....
Thank you, Gillena. To a good week.
I do like that coaster . . . it's so cute!
Sending lots of good wishes to you and hoping things go well for the rest of your time in hospital and that your test results help them treat whatever it is that is the problem.
All the best Jan
Sending you lots of love and healing hugs, dear friend Iris. Your sketches are gorgeous!
I hope the cancer screening shows thta you don't have any cancer, but I worry about the "urine still does not find its correct way" Have they checked that part to see why?
Thank you, dear friend Linda!
I´ve heard not a thing about cancer and hope that means I haven´t got any (quite a serve!!!), rest finds it way but the water stays :-(
Could not reach your blog yesterday. Today monday I can. What a week you had. Hoping for good news, Iris
Being hospitalized just sucks, no matter how nice the place or the carers. I hope they find what's ailing you soon!
Yes, sucks, especially the snoring at night and carers collecting empty bottles!!!
Next Monday I might learn more.
Post a Comment