Ages ago I brought a baby Thermometer to work - I took it ´cause it was cheap. Everybody was joking. Well - one of my colleagues comes daily - at least once - to borrow it and now even my customer asked me if he could take it to check the temperature...
No one apologizes for the jokes, though... ;-)
Well, I just love this pic of the icebear who didn´t watch for ice :-)
Don´t say, nahhh, I know now that it´s hot at your place.
To me it´s great ´cause we don´t have summers like this garantueed here! And it won´t last forever...
Even the news say last time it was that hot (36,5 °C) was in 1890!
Yesterday I even had to rescue my computer. Usually it stands under the small table - it got darn hot so I pulled it out there and let the honeywell-fan cool it down, working around it...
No comments:
Post a Comment