On Friday I got sick with migraine - on the right side of my head. I left work very early, drove home, took a tablet and tried to sleep.
Then I went to pick up Ingo at the railway station. I felt a little better and managed to drive into the city on the push-bike. We picked up the chinese take-away and drove back home. I tried to eat a little bit.
The next morning I woke and felt it - the migraine was on the left side - as usual. I didn´t get up, Ingo was still asleep, holding my hand.
I tried to relax and thought, NO! Not migraine again today!
It worked! I was able to eat my take-away easily, we went to the football game where I had a baguette, no problem, no tablet! I felt the head a little bit but that was definitively no migraine anymore!
Really strange!
I forgot all about it and remembered only because my right eye hurts a little bit.
This is the same with the long rows in the supermarket. You forget all the times where you ran smoothly through and keep in mind only the negative times where you had to wait really long.
Why do we tend to forget smooth times but keep negative stuff in mind?
No comments:
Post a Comment