
Nearly 11 in the evening. I´m sitting here with the fan on - directed on my computer - no sun but warm - hot! -, wet weather over here.
I arrived Tuesday evening and have just packed again, leaving tomorrow.
My brother was here this evening again. We had serious and also fun talk and a Pizza. I just overworked all the pics from our little holiday in Husum (will probably post about it next week), will go to Ingo tomorrow after work and on Saturday I´m off to Hannover with my brother...
The training for drivers is on schedule. I chose the one "for women", how a male colleague advised me. I´m so very much afraid already. My brother said, hey, it´ll be fun. He takes the whole day off (it´s from 09:00 to 06:00) despite having a new girlfriend - I hope she doesn´t hate me already...
Ingo would just make me nervous - what if I simply don´t have the courage to do what is expected for me to do? Fun???? Nahhh....
Well, I´ll see. I always hold a huge distance to the car/truck in front of me anyway now and I seldom go faster than 100 km/h since the accident on my birthday in January. You´re not faster in matters of time anyway on such short distances like 40 or 100 km - but you save money.
Maybe the accident was a good thing after all (and I got a better company car for the same price and in my favorite color! Though it "hurts" when my colleagues say, hey, when you get to dislike this car, too, simply crash it...).
Aww... if it was only Saturday evening already! On the other hand... I did some .. over 8000 km since then already on my own. We´ll see.
I turn off the computer now, grab a book and try to get calm for the night (cool won´t be possible... it´s stuffy. But better that than cold!)...
2 comments:
hannover? rings a bell, I must have heard about it before some where.
Your colleagues don't sound very sympathetic or kind, I hope you told them off, it could have been a serious accident!
Hann, yes in Hannover the Expo 2000 was held, the world´s fair.
And there is certainly the Prince of Hanover, Ernst August, who urinated on the Turkish Pavilion on the Expo and who broke a camera-man´s nose..., as you can read here...
My colleagues... well, no, they are really nice people and normally very supportive. They thought it was funny to say that. Well, they´re men...
Post a Comment