Tuesday, September 09, 2008

The Lion sleeps roars tonight



Now is this a cool doormat?! But 18 €... that´s a lot of money.

And, well. Our "portrait" is nice, also, huh? You know whom you´re visiting here! ;-)



Was a beautiful day today! 24C, sunny! Had a mini-Currywurst at the canteen and went with Ingo for a walk in the evening, there were ballons all over:



I would like to know what might be inside that "tower"? Looks kinda romantic, I think - or scary? Not sure:




Living in the Lion-city Braunschweig, I will soon be provided with "Lion-Breakfast":
We passed a butcher, that certainly was closed already, a small shop. Ingo took this pic through the window - and will go buy it soon:



Yips, the butcher´s name is Göthe - I doubt, though, that after eating it I will be able to write the complicated poetry like Wolfgang ;-)

Best before Dec this year - a sign it´s hand-made, but, oh-don´t-you-just-hate-it how soon time´s up on food?!
Just had to throw away some cheese. I had eaten today. Ingo told me, you know it´s expired some weeks already?
Darn. Thanks, Dad for this stomach-genes. Or?

8:00 pm, getting dark :-(

No comments: