Monday, January 05, 2009

Pics, pics, pics

I just love it! You take pics, put them together nicely, drive to a drugstore, put your media in the machine and have them printed for little money so darn fast!

And, tadaaaa:



I´ve been thinking about buying a digital Photoframe. But. Pfff. Would I use that? I can use the computer for slideshows. But the "real" pics I see everytime I walk past them.

First day back at work.
I thought I´d have a hard time getting up so early again. Nope, was awake some minutes before the clock ran and felt fit!

But driving was a real pain. I hate snow and ice, had to concentrate so much, I needed a break when I was there! Way back home was easier, cause not dark. But still it sucks. They say we might go down to -20C, hopefully not here! Fingers crossed it gets warmer soon.

2 comments:

MissyBoo said...

All I can say is 'rug up and keep warm'

By the way, its darn hot here :-)

Wendy said...

Sigh ... I thought returning to work yesterday SUCKED. It did!! But, I'm grateful I have a job. It's cold and snowy and icey here too. Sigh. Bring on summer - I am ready!