
And Goodbye....

Was a good car. (and here you can see his friendly face without snow)
I´m a bit sad I had to let go of that supercool Perth-Sticker...

Well. Ingo said he heard no difference. I do. Sounds totally different to the "old" Polo.
At first I thought the new one looks agressive. Maybe he does. Fact is: It´s higher quality.
Actually I wanted a yellow Volkswagen Fox but any comfort is an extra, so I was suggested to stick with Polo.
Skoda Fabia was no option, either. The new design is so darn ugly, I don´t wanna see that for three years!
Yes, has to be VW-family, so... Polo.
The partner where we get the cars is in Hildesheim. And... that´s where I studied. And... that´s where the super-yummy Falafel is still to get, after all these years, that´s a good sign, huh?
YUM.
Maybe I´m getting old, though. By no chance I could eat it all!

Yes. That was the first thing we did in the brand-new car. EAT ;-)
Yes, Ingo was the first driver, not me.
I heard from WED on it´s supposed to get warmer. Yes... next week, gah.
6 comments:
Oooooh, lovely! And, is that a hint for new Perth sticker???? Just say the word and I'll have one heading your way...
*Hint* - *hint* - that´d be sooo nice!
LOL - consider it done :)
:-)) Thank you! :-)
Nice Car - looks pretty much the same as the old one (minus the snow)! I was going to offer a Perth sticker but looks like I got beaten to it
Oh, Lani, but thanks for the offer!!! :-)
Maybe I come back to you in three years, when (if?) I get the next company car!
:-)
Well, he looks way more agressive - and inside it´s really higher quality :-)
Post a Comment