Monday, April 02, 2012
She Calls Me "Zunge"
That´s translated for "tongue" - yeah my new lady is somewhat simple, huh?
Her Spouse didn´t want to help and hence,... I got called the obvious.
I lived in the museum, a pic of my aka will follow.
So far I´m quite loved. I was to live in the office or her car, but now I share my life directly on the kitchen-table. And I got to sleep in the bed, too.
Anyhows I have to keep my tag. Lady thinks it´s so cute.
"natürlich" is meant, "all natural". But mine says "naTierlich, with "Tier" meaning "animal". I rule, huh?
Speaking of... the guys also found this:
This was in the liquor-store - we don´t have that place where you get all kinds of stuff to drink and it says instead of "expedition into animal kingdom" ... well, "expedition into beerdom", funny, no? Some Clichés just have to be true, no?
We had self-made Pizza btw, good help here:
And someone somehow lost a towel... in summer I´d get it, now, umm... anyhows, someone else picked it up :-)
Oh. Did I mention I love this town?
(see the handsome man to the left? "Mine" Lady´s!)
Labels:
Braunschweig/Brunswick,
fun,
lost and put up,
the two of us,
yummy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment