This was March 16th last year... In mall Citypoint they have a little "easter-land" for kids: Little Niece so´d love it, here you can paint and she loves to paint: Bet the new mall Schlossarkaden has another great theme for kids.
But, alas, it´s too dang cold to come over with a wee one who takes every cold she can get.
So, instead of feeling the joy of spring we felt more like a warm cabbage last weekend: It sure was very, very yummy, maybe I ask for another one this weekend.
You know, I kinda start wondering if George is causing all this trouble?
He seems to feel fine, pic taken this arvo:
George, stop it, or I will seriously strip you naked!!! You´ll look like any other fir tree, I´m not kidding!!!
What else is worth being mentioned? FB eats up all the tiny but still to me funny pieces and I never look back there. So, here goes: (Pic: Egg-warmer at Sunday brunch)
I can announce I have the cleanest chocolate-smelling-lipstick in town.
Got this lipstick, loved to wear it for a few days, then it was gone. When I got my jeans out of the washing-machine... hey, still works fine!
Monday in the city, barely +1C outside, yet I counted more than 5 shops with the doors wide open. Permanently during opening hours. Hello???
And don´t you think it´s cold inside, oh, no, staff is wearing thin clothes :-(
And kids having ice-cream???? Huh? "I scream"...
And funny to end with, a note from last Friday, proofing I needed a weekend:
Gah, don´t you hate it when your mouth is faster than your brain?
Yesterday my colleague said to us (I´m the only woman), you have the choice, either I get my clothes off or I open the window.
Immediately I said, open the window!
He´s good-looking, it was just... it WAS too warm.
Luckily everybody laughed.







2 comments:
Firstly I think George has a 'guilty' look, he could be responsible for the weather :) and secondly, did you really pass on the chance to see a good looking man strip off his clothes haha!
Hehe, Grace, hope George reads this, too.
The good looking man, oh, my, bad reflexes I got, huh??? ;-)
No, really, he´s a friend, kinda, that changes much. Still bad reflexes!
Post a Comment