Monday, April 14, 2014
Henry Had Fun Again
The city started spring with a festival.
Actually I don´t care about old cars much, or fashion, but we went anyway.
Hehe, now don´t you think this stage was for old people:
Vintage cars are called oltimers over here.
Pseudo-anglicism: We also say handy for cellphone, a tuxedo is a smoking and a beamer throws a pic on the wall, it´s not a BMW....
Speaking of, btw, awww a beauty, no? I grew up with one of those!
Or this one:
And in the middle of it all: Henry:
Ingo put on a Braunschweig-helmet:
Got a teacher:
... and had fun on the segway-thingy:
The "advanced" Germans over here proudly presented their emil: electro mobility via inductive Ladung (charger) - at least the name for those busses is cute, no? On the way home I saw this beautiful door - where exactly was this again??? And as we can clearly see: The Easter bunny is already at work!
And, awww, see this little boat? Is it really a paperboat?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















2 comments:
I like those old cars! An uncle of mine had one of those BMW's too.
The segway must be fun to drive around.
Have a wonderful Easter Iris and Ingo.
Thank you, Sami, hope - nah, guess :-) - you have a great Easter, too - at least with better weather than us, brr...
Post a Comment