Wednesday, July 02, 2014

D' oh!



Ingo made pancakes on Sunday for brunch.

The first pancakes in my life. Umm, no. The first pancake in my life, singular, I managed to have one only!
Filled with cheddar cheese it was quite yummy.

Three were left over and you can imagine how teamleader jumped for joy when he found them ready to eat with apple sauce:



Ha-ha, how cool is that, he exclaimed.
Yes. We´re huge Simpsons-fans, see also the KWIK E-Mart bag :-)

If you care about the salad-thingy, please read the comment to this post - thanks Grace, I am a happy salad now (still a tad afraid of Big´s words not coming true...)

4 comments:

Sami said...

A Simpson's pancake, never seen that! I have only had sweet pancakes.

Iris Flavia said...

Sadly Homer only, Ingo´d love to have the rest of the Simpson´s family, too!

Ah, nah, I really, really don´t like sweets.
It´s a neutral receipe Ingo used, so you can add as you like.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

OMG! Aimee would be all over that Iris.. I think her life is made up of Simpson's quotes :)

Iris Flavia said...

That´s great to hear, Grace!
Sadly she wouldn´t understand me - very sadly we get all the episodes translated to German...

But great to hear of every Simpson´s fan!