Thursday, July 17, 2014

You May Need To Go....



Haha, guess what I found in the mail today? I ordered the book on July 8th and today it was already here, all the way from Australia and despite stupid customs duty checked it, too (hope they all had to go after they saw the cover!) - I´m off to the balcony to enjoy Red´s book - 29C btw - a great summer day!

Funny is: my fav loo:



Is on page 72, which is the year I was born. Sorry, numbers seem to haunt me and yes, I´ve been in Sun Pictures several times. And once to the loo. But I can´t remember what it looked like inside back in 1999... or was it 1995? Forrest Gump I first saw there, will never forget how the Alabama skies blended perfectly into Broome sky!

Hmmm. They call themselves now "Sun Cinemas" - does it mean you´re not allowed to have a Pizza inside anymore?
If so... Ingo, you are doomed!
(On our last day in Broome a guy brought a Pizza in, so I begged to stay one day longer and do so the next day, too. Ok, we´d seen all movies we liked at least once, but awwww. We were in no hurry!)

Great work Red, love that it comes with short descriptions, too.
Some 150 pages to enjoy.
Yes, you can enjoy looking at loos.

I need to go now ;-)

If you care about the salad-thingy, please read the comment to this post - thanks Grace, I am a happy salad now (still a tad afraid of Big´s words not coming true...)

6 comments:

Sami said...

I had read in Grace's blog about this book.

Iris Flavia said...

I could bring it along in February - but that´d be kinda weird, no? ;-)

It´s really good, well done and interesting - makes you want to hop in the car and see it for yourself :-)

Sarah said...

Haha that book sounds hilarious!

Iris Flavia said...

It sure is! I now look different at loos, too :-)

Red Nomad OZ said...

So glad you liked the book, Iris! And no Aussie loo book would be complete without the Sun Pictures loo! It's still very informal there - I'm sure you can still have pizza!!! But now I see I have given you inspiration for an unusual Aussie tour!!!

Iris Flavia said...

Red, you sure did - but it´ll have to wait a while - other I win lotto (I´d have to play it then, no?)...
Great to learn you can still have a pizza in there!!