Friday, November 14, 2014
Pic Might Be Irritating
Ahhhh, holiday, the sea, the beach, a palm tree, a sunlounger...
Yes, that´s what I looked at on my day off yesterday.
....whilst hanging in front of the toilet, that is.
Ok, the text is irritating as well, I should complete this: ...getting rid of the labels of the brand new thing ;-)
Really, I mean... why don´t they get rid of it before installing the toilet on the ground?!
Anyhows, here goes: Gone is the stinking loo the preowners ruined, tadaa to a boring, clean, smelly-free new one:
Sorry, I couldn´t resist and I didn´t lie, either, I hung in front of the loo on my day off!
So clean you could literally eat on it!
(And yes, no finished basin yet, they brought the wrong stuff...)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Doing a bit of remodeling are you?
I do hate the labels in everything, it takes ages and a lot of scrubbing to remove them...
Yes, and I really think this should belong to the service the craftsman delivers...
Post a Comment