My Mum used to say this date brings her luck.
I am sure a very lucky person and I wanna say thank you (and I miss my Mum like crazy).
Ingo might step on my foot and say "I know", when I tell him, instead of "I´m sorry".
But... he always takes care I get a seat in public transport with no one beside me but him - he knows how I feel about being close to strangers.
That´s not only a ride on Transperth, that goes for a 14-hour flight on a plane as well (ok, the farting dude in front of me... Ingo had not a chance to do anything about that! Urgs, I tell ya...).
I had the better seat in our cabin to watch TV.
Whenever one felt sick - I got the bed, Ingo took the kid´s bed, and yes, I am the smaller one.
He also takes the sofa here, I always get to have the bed.
On Transperth Ingo always went first and let me in first then to take the seat at the window cause I tend to fall out (well, not really, but that way I can lean on him, right?).
I am one spoiled kid here, no?
And I notice, I do not take it for granted.
If - or when! - some day you visit us here in Braunschweig I certainly will happily be there for you and show you the gems we have here :-)
Yet I felt so "treasured" by all of you, driving us around, taking care of us in uncomphy times like airport-rides, in emergency, in not-yet emergency like cooking for Ingo or in general having a meal with Ingo, just accepting he has an issue, health-wise, you all proofed so understandable, thank you!
You showed us things we never would found by ourselves, just let me give clues like Atlantis or what Teens do in Perth these days!
You made our trip so special and sadly, no, I did not get a chance to invite Ingo for Portuguese lunch :-(
You know... 5 weeks - that´s nothing!
I will resume to Perth blogging now, just wanted to say.... ya know...
A BIG THANK YOU!
I kinda might find another symbol for happiness but a salad, no? Working on that, haha... :-)

6 comments:
You made me laugh with the 'standing on foot' story Iris, I remember that one :)
Same here - at times he´s just plain unbelieveable, no?!
Sorry, but the "foot-standing" is a proof of a situation! (Yes, l did it)
Time check now: 10:36 in Germany
So glad your trip went well, Iris! Look forward to seeing more about it on your blog!!
I´m at it, Red :-)
Post a Comment